This Week's State of the Beta

i love the divcards but the jewels i am uncertain about the only one i got sofar is the one what'sherface in act 2 gives you for slapping that game of thrones character around and stealing his hand
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
"
CorranHorn wrote:

Then, plenty of posts are made in the "announcements" section, with nothing on the front page to correlate.

So, i have to check two spots on this site, then skim through the fatty excess and Miley Cyrus bloat that is reddit to find out what's happening?

Why? Because GGG is trying to seperate information and deliver it amongst the fans that are affected, and are giving no thought to fans that want all the information delivered to them

I have never seen an announcement that doesn't also show up on the front page at the same time. Pretty sure it's automatically posted on there actually. It's also posted on their facebook page at the same time as well, so if you're worried about missing something, that's another option. The problem isn't GGG not making the info available...it's you being too lazy to check for it. It's not THAT hard to find.

As for the beta-forums, a lot of that is more details of stuff that's already been announced, stuff that's still subject to change, patch notes that don't concern anyone who doesn't have beta access etc. Most of that info is available somewhere if you really care about it, but even if you ignore ALL of that and pretend it simply doesn't exist at all, I'd still say what they have publicly announced is at least as much(if not far more) info than most developers will give about an upcoming expansion.
"
A countdown will also be posted late this week, as media information about the launch becomes available. Keep an eye on the news.

Is this real countdown or some another hype and than RMT closed shit?

Im not shure if im ever coming back to PoE...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Hmm, i have not had those experiences. Only about 1 in 3 updates, posts like the unique nerf, beta posts, most of the states of the beta's have not updated on the main page. I wonder why you and i are having different experiences then.

"
Hodari wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:

Then, plenty of posts are made in the "announcements" section, with nothing on the front page to correlate.

So, i have to check two spots on this site, then skim through the fatty excess and Miley Cyrus bloat that is reddit to find out what's happening?

Why? Because GGG is trying to seperate information and deliver it amongst the fans that are affected, and are giving no thought to fans that want all the information delivered to them

I have never seen an announcement that doesn't also show up on the front page at the same time. Pretty sure it's automatically posted on there actually. It's also posted on their facebook page at the same time as well, so if you're worried about missing something, that's another option. The problem isn't GGG not making the info available...it's you being too lazy to check for it. It's not THAT hard to find.

As for the beta-forums, a lot of that is more details of stuff that's already been announced, stuff that's still subject to change, patch notes that don't concern anyone who doesn't have beta access etc. Most of that info is available somewhere if you really care about it, but even if you ignore ALL of that and pretend it simply doesn't exist at all, I'd still say what they have publicly announced is at least as much(if not far more) info than most developers will give about an upcoming expansion.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Hmm, i have not had those experiences. Only about 1 in 3 updates, posts like the unique nerf, beta posts, most of the states of the beta's have not updated on the main page. I wonder why you and i are having different experiences then.

"
Hodari wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:

No idea why you're not experiencing it, but every Announcements shows up on the front page. Not only that, GGG has posted a ton of information about what is going on in the Manifesto section (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/dev-manifesto) which everyone can see.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
No June 10th. Too soon. Need to request time off work.
xcite!
"
Alabamak wrote:
"
A countdown will also be posted late this week, as media information about the launch becomes available. Keep an eye on the news.

What.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
"

What.

HE WAS ASKING IF ITS A REAL COUNTDOWN OR SOME ANOTHER HYPE AND THAN RMT CLOSED SHIT. HES NOT SHURE IF HES EVER COMING BACK TO POE.
The Russell Wilson Era
Better fix map drops and stop slowing the game down for the top 1% of players or your going to lose a lot of interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info