[Ashen] Recruiting Oceanic Players! NZ Based+Mumble!

Thanks for visiting our recruitment thread!

[Ashen] is a small New Zealand based Oceanic Guild usually playing on Standard League, As such are looking for players from New Zealand, Australia and Surrounding Islands.

We currently have a Mumble Server hosted at the below address;
IP: Lynxdragon.com:64738

Applications can be made by posting your IGN in this thread, or private message to one of the following people in-game(Check there profile for a current toon name);
Lynxdragon - Profile Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lynxdragon
Drigin1 - Profile Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Drigin1

Thank you for your time, And we look forward to hearing from you!

(Last Updated 29.6.15)
Last edited by Lynxdragon on Jun 28, 2015, 11:30:20 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2023, 3:40:36 AM
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Hiya saw your post, i am still pretty new to the game (50hrs) just looking for a guild to do runs with and explain more of the complicated bits to me ie: vendor crafting, seasons etc etc, IGN Yessira or Decado_Firefist thxs!
Hi there,

I'm a NZ standard player wanting to join a guild. IGN:Metopo THanks.
Hey there I'm a fairly new player around 115 hours but loved the game so much I played the beta, I've hit endgame with my standard character for the first time and would really like to party with some more experienced players to walk me through some content.
I would love to join and hope you accept my application.
IGN: Controller
Last edited by TheControllerX on Jul 27, 2015, 4:46:02 AM
Hi there

Keen as to join your guild. PLaying from NZ. Main character level 84 Templar IGN 'Yarlborg'.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Hey Guys, 28 year old casual player here, just joined PoE and am hooked - it reminds me of the D1/2 glory days! Keen to have other locals to game with. I will try and catch you when you are online, otherwise hit me up at:

IGN: Dakius

Chur!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info