Explore Shavronne's Hidden Runic Trove!

totally sick, :}}}
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I really like the floor best, but it is really a great job overall! I like to copy some of the best stuff and make it a mess. I don't have time or inclination for original thought! :)

I'm sure we will get back to BotW when everyone stops being so busy w/the expansion, so chill and be patient folks!

Why the hostility toward Bex? I don't understand. :(

its normal that you don't understand because you see hostility where there is none... I have nothing against Bex, beside not respecting her own forum rules, but I have something against using resources for a crappy project
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
When are we gonna get GGG's new official Hideout ?

Chris promised pics :/ , i know they are insanely buisy atm , hopefully it'l be sometime during the next few days :D
"
allocutus wrote:
your name is NOT bIx like you keep trying to tell me.

B E X is pronounced like bex.

as in Bex went to the store.

please stop telling me your name is B I X

say it with me, becks, not bicks.

carry on.

10/10 would upvote again
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I really like the floor best, but it is really a great job overall! I like to copy some of the best stuff and make it a mess. I don't have time or inclination for original thought! :)

I'm sure we will get back to BotW when everyone stops being so busy w/the expansion, so chill and be patient folks!

Why the hostility toward Bex? I don't understand. :(

its normal that you don't understand because you see hostility where there is none... I have nothing against Bex, beside not respecting her own forum rules, but I have something against using resources for a crappy project

Maybe one day, when you open and run your own successful videogame studio, you can decide where the resources get allocated? Until then, please don't shit on other people's work.

I love our CM and I think she's doing a fantastic job. Getting really tired of the whinging.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Neatly done BIX!

Spoiler
tihihi

Ill never get over that accent though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info