Craft

Hi guys,
I have a couple of question about crafting, I've seen the section dadicated to it on poewiki but and searched for what I've not understand about, but nothing found.
So here we go
1) Can I get the some mod/rolls with alteration that I can get with any other orb like exalted?

2) If not, what is max Phys% roll that I can get with alterations? and what with exalted?

3) I've seen a lot of weapons with 240%phys roll+, do I have to use divine to get that?

4) Is there any difference in term of luck for getting an high roll mod by using exalted or alterations or divine?

5) Is there any difference in term of luck for getting an high roll mod by using an higher imte lvl than 69?

I know they are a lot of question, but I couldn't find a clear answear to this on google so what's left to me is just to ask it there
Also sorry if there is an other thread with this article on the forum, but I couldn't find it
Thanks in advice for anyone who will answear
"
1) Can I get the some mod/rolls with alteration that I can get with any other orb like exalted?
Yes, the mod pools and chances to get any given mod are identical.

"
3) I've seen a lot of weapons with 240%phys roll+, do I have to use divine to get that?
No. Divines can't move the values outside of the mod's normal range. Those weapons have a combination of a % phys mod (up to 169% IPD for Tyrannical) and the hybrid % phys/accuracy mod (up to 80% for Emperor's).

"
4) Is there any difference in term of luck for getting an high roll mod by using exalted or alterations or divine?
Okay, I think you're a little confused about how the system works. The different 'tiers' of mod for each stat are entirely separate. For example, if you have an item with the Serrated prefix (50-69% IPD), there is no way to turn that into Tyrannical (150-169% IPD). A divine is only going to reroll within that 50-69 range.

That said, there's no difference between alts/augs/exalts/etc in terms of chances to get mods.

"
5) Is there any difference in term of luck for getting an high roll mod by using an higher imte lvl than 69?
Certain top tier mods will only appear on items up to ilvl 79. See poemods one any of the other similar sites to see what ilvl you need.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thank for all this answear
Now is all clear except one thing, so if I need the 2 mods (tyrannical for 169% and emperor's for the other 80%) how do I get 240% phys on an item???
Exactly what passage shoulda i do to get this mods, (for example i mean it can apperas with alterations or i have to regal it after i did roll one of the 2 mods and hope i get the other?) and why they are not splited if they are 2 differnts mods?
Sorry again for all this questions, but as i said i'm new and I don't know to who ask
Thx again for the answear and also for the site, it is very clear one!
stop dreaming ;D

Mods/tiers

Spawn Odss

To get a Tyrannical - Empereor - Flaring item, you would need 3000 Et/Ex as the rarity tier of Flaring got adjusted to be as rare as Tyrannical & Emp

So that#s really nothing what should be aimed by a new player, buy your weapons, if you gather some wealth you can do master crafts like

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
stop dreaming ;D

Mods/tiers

Spawn Odss

To get a Tyrannical - Empereor - Flaring item, you would need 3000 Et/Ex as the rarity tier of Flaring got adjusted to be as rare as Tyrannical & Emp

So that#s really nothing what should be aimed by a new player, buy your weapons, if you gather some wealth you can do master crafts like

Technically speaking you can't make master crafts like those anymore with hybrid physical %/accuracy being removed. But obviously the idea is still correct in terms of process.
Thx again for this answear
I guess the only way that I have to get that mod is to be lucky by using a regal on a 130mod and get tyrannical so let's pray for me guys!!!
I've just one last question:P
I read near the ability the item affix level, for example tyrannical is lvl73, does that means that I need at item of level 73+ to get that mod?
I ask this because I heard that after lvl69 u can take every mod so I'm a bit confused on this
To get flaring requires 77, I believe.

Tyrannical and Emperors both require 73.

Wiki is your friend when planning this stuff: Link
"
Dodgydave wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
stop dreaming ;D

Mods/tiers

Spawn Odss

Technically speaking you can't make master crafts like those anymore with hybrid physical %/accuracy being removed. But obviously the idea is still correct in terms of process.

yeah I forgot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info