[2.0] Lib's Scion BM ACRO PA (2.0) 88.9K DPS DoT(Cursed) Tanky, Shoot & Run, Reflect & Map Immunity.

"
Edzilla wrote:
Doing a marauder version for Tempest league. Stacking life instead of getting acro. Here's the tree I tend to use. It has 259% increased max life. It would use a Kaom's heart too.

Will probably use faster proj until I can get a leveled enhance since it adds proj dmg too.

Any suggestions?

Armour Based Mara.

Do you mean Empower not Enhance right :)?

Hope this helps
Lib~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 18, 2015, 8:39:57 AM
"
"
Edzilla wrote:
Doing a marauder version for Tempest league. Stacking life instead of getting acro. Here's the tree I tend to use. It has 259% increased max life. It would use a Kaom's heart too.

Will probably use faster proj until I can get a leveled enhance since it adds proj dmg too.

Any suggestions?

Armour Based Mara.

Hope this helps
Lib~

Yeah, empower :P

You said armour based, yet there aren't many armour nodes. I am going to be playing a HC league (Tempest) so I'd like 200ish increased max life, since I wont be running really any other kind of mitigation. How about something like this? Only a few less Proj dmg then what you suggested, 7 jewels slots, but also with 230% increased max life and 240% increased armour. It would only have 4 Frenzy charges, but, i think it would do good damage - I could always help krayitn in merc for a 5th.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
"
Edzilla wrote:

Any suggestions?

Armour Based Mara.

Hope this helps
Lib~

Yeah, empower :P

You said armour based, yet there aren't many armour nodes. I am going to be playing a HC league (Tempest) so I'd like 200ish increased max life, since I wont be running really any other kind of mitigation. How about something like this? Only a few less Proj dmg then what you suggested, 7 jewels slots, but also with 230% increased max life and 240% increased armour. It would only have 4 Frenzy charges, but, i think it would do good damage - I could always help krayitn in merc for a 5th.

The thing is 1 Jewel is roughly 30^ dmg and 7% HP, on my Pvp character I already have 10.4k hp :/

I Personally find with PA, I dont have trouble with Melee Armor damages, and Life defenses both melee and spells~ It's a matter of personal taste aswell, Best defensive is good offensive~

blood dance gives Huge Life regen on frenzy charge, I have 1.1k Life regen on my PVE setup, with my Frenzy charges up~ @ 8.4k life.

6 more nodes for 2 jewels, Is Really quite good, but it depends on your initial investment / jewel rolls.

However, The tree you have looks good for what you're trying to do, I'd still get the 2 more jewel, You can always roll life and armor dmg on them for the defenses you want~

I personally find Armor abit hard to scale, When you have insane Life regen with Blood dance, it works Really well with EV arco, When your life pool is already pretty high~

you don't really need to stress on the damage, If you get a lvl 20Pa and +1 or +2 bow, @ 5 link, 1 arrow should kill almost anything.

Edit

Please let me know how you get on with Tempest, I've never leveled with PA before, I heard its pretty bad at lower levels.
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 18, 2015, 10:43:24 AM
i like that try-hard squeeze every bit of dps LE HEUPS usage

nice build nice gear I mean it
Alright. Makes sense. Ill try and fit two more Jewels slots in.

Oh, I don't plan to level PA. Just to use it once I get to maps or around 70ish. Will probably level cyclone or flame totem. I only wanted to do PA cause the clearspeed looked insane and I wanted to do all the map modes I can do (reflect, vuln, half regen, etc. )
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jul 19, 2015, 6:21:33 AM
I leveled for a while in warbands, once you have a dot node you can use silverbrach with a 4l and add slower proj/inc area of eff/conc eff and pa, flame totem and fire trap help as well. Think thats what havoc suggested levelling with doing pa in tempest but as maruader prob easy to use melee as well.
So I've got a level 32 Scion sitting around without a build. I liked Poison Arrow back in beta but haven't touched it since then. I've got a level 2 Empower (i.e.: +1 gem) but otherwise no level-buffing gears at the moment. Two questions: 1. Is PA viable for at least low-level mapping with a level 19 or 20 gem and a +1 empower? 2. Could one theoretically find a high-ilvl Silverbranch with +2 and 5L or 6L it? Or is it not worth it since it won't get a DoT mod?
Why do you opt to not go for Corruption?
"
ConsPark wrote:
So I've got a level 32 Scion sitting around without a build. I liked Poison Arrow back in beta but haven't touched it since then. I've got a level 2 Empower (i.e.: +1 gem) but otherwise no level-buffing gears at the moment. Two questions: 1. Is PA viable for at least low-level mapping with a level 19 or 20 gem and a +1 empower? 2. Could one theoretically find a high-ilvl Silverbranch with +2 and 5L or 6L it? Or is it not worth it since it won't get a DoT mod?

Question one, You can Clear docks pretty effectively with level 10 pa.
Question two, Yes, But buying a normal white 5 link bow and rolling +1 instead of +2 Would still be better.

"
hunbogi wrote:
Why do you opt to not go for Corruption?

8 Points
5 nodes in Wheel

Wheel = 64 (18 &8, 10, 10, 9 and 9) 64/8 = 8% damage per 8 point spent.
average Damage node is 10%

Jewels Theoretically is worth 12 13 13 & 7% life, aka 38% damage 7% life, AKA 4 damage nodes and 2 bad life nodes. Jewel = 6 points per jewel slot, (Average 3 points per jewel slot), @ good average value VS 8% per 8 point, if 10% = average, 8 pints should be 8/80 not 8/64.

TLDR, I have good ish 3/4 mod jewels, thats better numerically (Min/max)
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 19, 2015, 10:57:15 PM
Latest Gear Update

Offhand~ (boss Switch Rotating with Pa)

Looking to buy Any possible upgrades, Feel Free to contact me~

(includes 4 mod Jewels/ Better helm/ Higher Teir rolls Leo belt / Rings etc.)
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 19, 2015, 11:28:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info