[1.3] Nervreaker - Block 75/60 - FB BoR AA Cyclone

Hi, I'm NervoZzo, and this is my scion Facebreaker build. I see a lot of builds with facebreaker, abyssus for more damage and cyclone, but after block nerfed, i want to make a facebreaker, cyclone and high block 75/60 with BoR, Stone of Lazhwar, Rainbowstride and Aegis Aurora.

I didn't follow any builds for make my build, but i'm sure there are a lot of similar builds. I'm not original, i know it.

This is a cheap build, you can run this build with very cheap items. I have legacy items in my build, and this is better (obviously), but works very good with normal items.

And its very very nice for leveling (doing 78maps solo deathless at level 68), you can equip your Facebreaker at level 16! Stone of Lazhwar at level 5, Meginord's Girdle at level 8, and a very good shield Crest of Perandus at level 8... you can find a leveling guide in this post.

With this build you can do every map mods. For "blood magic" mod just remove the auras (with less armour and dps you still can do the map). Physical and elemental reflect is not a big problem, just take a flask occasionally.

- VIDEOS

"

-78 Courtyard at level 68 deathless: https://youtu.be/rfWn2mQXMMM
-68 Reef at level 59 deathless: https://youtu.be/3Z4c4AB8WG0

---------------------------------- MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON -------------------------------------

- GEAR & GEMS

"

This build need every unique item i show here. But thats works with normal items:

• If you take a Facebreaker 700+ you will do 30% less of damage.
  • Normal Aegis Aurora, you replenish half of ES.
  • Normal Rainbowstride with 25% is better than mine, I just wanted to use the legacy mine XD.
  • You need legacy BoR, not necessarily double legacy (with double legacy you'll do more damage). You can use no legacy version, but you lose much block.
  • Stone of Lazhwar better with 4% spell block (obviously).
  • The Rings, you can find better rings than mine easily, you need physical damage, life, life leech and resists & stats missed. ES is good but no necessary. Since you lose some sockets with BoR and Facebreaker, Unset Ring help you.

- AURAS: I´m running one defensive aura Grace (since we take Iron Reflexes), and one offensive aura Hatred. You can do more offensive or deffensive combination with herald of ash, haste, determination.

- FLASK

"

I take 3 life flask and 2 quicksilver for normal maps in party. For hard spell bosses you can take Rumi's Concoction for capped spell block, and if you like more dps, you can take Atziri's Promise. For atziri you'll need fire and lightning flask, with increased armour.

- PASSIVE TREE

"

- STATS

"

- LEVELING GUIDE

"

Level this build is very easy and good, i have done maps 78 solo at level 68 deathless, and at level 58 i started to do maps (never farmed "the docks", just for the mission and that was all)

You must start with Infernal Blow until level 55 more or less, because cyclone consume all your mana/life. Infernal Blow - melee splash - multistrike - faster attacks - add fire damage - add physical damage or blood magic (its good and very funny).

Crest of Perandus is a very nice shield for leveling: high life, high block, life leech, and you can equip it at level 8. Legacy version help you a lot (10% more block chance instead of 5%), and isnt expensive, maybe some chaos.

You can be with those items until endgame (until you can equip your good items). Tree passives at level 60 and 75 in "passive tree" section.

Thanks for reading. NervoZzo.
Last edited by NervoZzo on Jun 21, 2015, 1:55:53 PM
Reserved
Dam dude never cease to post nothing but amazing builds i look foward to making this looks hella op, nice guide :))
"
twobluecats wrote:
Dam dude never cease to post nothing but amazing builds i look foward to making this looks hella op, nice guide :))

Thank you very much!! updated videos "courtyard at level 68" & "reef at level 59"
Last edited by NervoZzo on Jun 21, 2015, 12:35:45 PM
"
NervoZzo wrote:
"
twobluecats wrote:

Thank you very much!! updated videos "courtyard at level 68" & "reef at level 59"

thank very nice build ih love cyc :)

thank very nice build ih love cyc :) [/quote]
"
Lion1 wrote:

thank very nice build ih love cyc :)

Thanks! if you need help, feel free to ask
Last edited by NervoZzo on Jun 23, 2015, 6:35:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info