Weekend Classic Effects Sale and Office Move

gz, grow up grow up
That is awesome, Chris. Good luck with the move, they are hardly ever easy and always a pain. However, I hope you have another some day after hitting that 110 of staff. Who knows, maybe even into a building custom built for you.
Great news! Congrats!
Hello everyone!:)

Just thought I'd drop in and say congratulations too:)

I'm really glad to see GGG and its people grow, I think that this shows how much this game has captivated its fans/players and how much it has progressed...

P.S.: I loved that picture of your, now, old offices! The place, the weather, I think its really beautifull..:):) I wish I could live/work in a place like that.... sigh:)

(My apologies for any grammar/syntax errors, English is not my native language, I tried to do my best:) )
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
Congrats guys, you deserve the upgrade.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Finally a way to get rid of 2 odd points that have been slowly but surely driving me insane.
congrats and safe moving. also. no matter on time frame. i would rather the expansion be ready then rushed. also im still picturing it to come out in august. even if GGG says july. lol but again would rather see it where it needs to be for released then just part of it or whatever. have fun GGG
rawrawr
Congratz, many sucesses in the new office!
Are you staying in Titirangi?
Would be awesome next summer if you can organize a POE BBQ for JAFA players
well thats freaking awesome!!

man go from small time pipe dream to big time babe!!

Well if any one has earned it,its you guys at GGG.

I have a challenge for players Ready listen up!

lets see who can make the best art for the new office and send them in to line there new walls with or maybe there break room for inspiration! LEts get on it Move out.

Over and out good budy.. :))

SoulReaver-Chris
Some believes it is only great Power that can hold Evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I've found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of Kindness and Love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info