Exiles Everywhere Events and New Unique Teaser

"
Qarl wrote:
First you void the leagues, then you void the unique, jeez Chris. It is a slap in the face ...

u guys should test a league on beta as well before july imo
can someone explain that new unique ring to me, just 7% iir, can it go to 100% or something?
Will this race dump back into permanent leagues or does it just vanish?
"
strifed169 wrote:
can someone explain that new unique ring to me, just 7% iir, can it go to 100% or something?

Spoiler
The ring got numeric mods ranging from negative numbers to positive, including zero, and when a mod's roll hits zero, it doesnt show. Chris got a perfect 0-0-0-0-0-0 rolled one
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
+(0 to 60) to maximum Life
(10 to -10)% reduced Quantity of Items found
(40 to -40)% reduced Rarity of Items found
+(-25 to 50)% to Fire Resistance
+(-25 to 50)% to Cold Resistance
+(-25 to 50)% to Lightning Resistance

Interesting ring, very niiice I like
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Jun 17, 2015, 9:21:49 PM
Haha. And when it rolls all zeros, you get the exact ring teased by Chris!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
so - 10 reduced quantity is + 10 right ?
Any idea when you plan on changing the closed beta to open beta? Will you even be having an open beta period this time? Have a couple friends I'm trying to get into this.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
I don't get that ring seriously xd someone explain!

-10% REDUCED Quantity of Items found - does that mean then +10% ? Because it says MINUS reduced amount... rip my math brain :<
"
Virti wrote:
I don't get that ring seriously xd someone explain!

-10% REDUCED Quantity of Items found - does that mean then +10% ? Because it says MINUS reduced amount... rip my math brain :<

It is a range of values, the ring can roll from -10% Quantity to +10% Quantity. Basically like the name this ring will have wildly varying value depending on the rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info