t3hjs Gear Display Section

I asked how to save my current gear set up on the forums, was redirected here. I guess I'll continune to post here when I need to link my gear.

Tried Atziri, Died at Vaal: the Gear

Spoiler

Stats Overview: Level85, 4587 HP, 2049 Mana, 1711 GMP Incinerate Tooltip DPSwithout Herald or RF.

With Herald of Thunder only, GMP Incinerate Tooltip DPS 2211
With Righteous Fire only, GMP Incinerate Tooltip DPS 2820
With Herald of Thunder+Righteous Fire, GMP Incinerate Tooltip DPS 3640
Theoretical full shotgun dps = 3640*4*5=72800

87% Fire Resist with Purrity of Fire. 75% Resist for others.
Got a fairly cheap legacy Cloak of Defiance

2nd Atziri Try:

Spoiler

Incinerate GMP Tooltip DPS without Herald of Thunder or RF: 1679
Incinerate GMP Tooltip DPS with Herald of Thunder and RF: 3562

Enough Mana regen to walk around with Arctic Armour without losing mana.

Wasted like 1 portal in Vaal because forgot to pop Vaal Summon Skeles. Waste like 2 portals in the Trio fight because forgot to potion for the double striker.
Last edited by t3hjs on Jun 18, 2015, 6:34:32 PM
Atziri KILLED in 3rd Try

Spoiler

4.8khp, 2k mana, Lvl87
Incinerate GMP Tooltip DPS without Herald of Thunder or RF: 2048.1
Incinerate GMP Tooltip DPS with Herald of Thunder and RF: 4726.5
*note in both cases we have Fire Penetration.

Did it on 4th Portal, could have been 3rd Portal if PoE did not crash in middle of fight. Killed Trio in wrong order, dualstrike kept being so close so it died 2nd, after tentaclebitch but before cycloner. Just tanked cycloner with granite and ruby and insta-heal flask.

Notable drop:
Spoiler

Skill Tree 1.3
Last edited by t3hjs on Jun 28, 2015, 6:17:07 PM
Congrats on killing Atziri
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Congrats on killing Atziri

Thanks

================

On a separate note, Warbands character: WitchsperingIce . Witch WhisperingIce build. Lvl70, 11 points unassigned. Yet to go CI.

1.2khp 4.9kES

712.8 avg dmg, Icestorm tooltip. Has hypothermia, cold pen, faster casting, spell echo, added lightning, cold to fire.

971.1 avgdmg if using Conc effect instead of added lightning. This is why I wanted conc effect.

INT:867
STR:160
DEX:177

Capped Resist

Current Gear (budget ES gear, don't have significant upgrades planned.) Whispering Ice from cards, Doryani's Invitation 5chaos, rest of gear ~7chaos.
Spoiler

and, if we need:

Current Skill Tree, 11 points unassigned:
Last edited by t3hjs on Aug 2, 2015, 8:07:43 AM
Forgot to make a post recording the switch to CI.

Instead I am now making one for reaching 1000int. Quite a milestone. The build wasn't dedicated to reaching 1000int, at some point spelldmg was calculated to be better than pure int.

Icestorm duration is officially 4.20s. Tooltip is 1.64k with HoT and HoI and clarity. 6973 ES, 8622 if I switch HoT for discipline.

Spoiler

Skilltree:

can optimize one of the life+5%es nodes to a 6% es node. But yeah, pretty much what I wanted.
Last edited by t3hjs on Aug 5, 2015, 4:25:21 AM
Last update in a while.

Level 84

7k ES. 1.8k+ Icestorm tooltip. 0.32s cast time. 4.2s duration.
1032int. ~1400-1500 mana. ~450 unreserved mana.

8.8k ES if I switch Herald of Thunder for Discipline. ~300+ unreserved mana, plenty.

Icestorm>Faster Casting>Spell Echo>Cold penetration>Hypothermia>Concentrated Effect>Iron Will

Gems not even lvl20 yet.

Gear:
Spoiler

**Gear bugging out, everything I link shows as my amulet =.=**

I switch ele resist flask depending on what I need.

Jewels are mediocre, one 26% cold spell dmg. 2 others with a mix of 10% spell/area/cold dmg and cast speed. I think here is like 9int on one jewel too, not intentionally, but just so happen to had that.

Total gear cost besides The Whispering Ice is ~14chaos. Found the amulet.

Skill Tree:

No mana problems, have a anti-freeze mana flask just for backup since if I cast for like 10-15s I will run out of mana. Rarely need to do that though.

Resting for a while since been doing maps up to 73 easily. No higher maps dropped to do and don't want to buy any. Had no problems with any content on the wayhere.

Freeze/chilling the whole screen is amazing. cwdt+forstwall is great, espcially with lightning warp. Single target dps is great too. If the boss is stationary they die super easy.

Will cost exalts or dozens of chaos for any further equipment upgrade. Perhaps will try high chaos res lowlife.

Stat screen shot and glamour shot:
Spoiler

Clarity, HoT, HoI:
Spoiler

No Heralds or Auras:
Spoiler

Glamour shot:
Spoiler

Last edited by t3hjs on Aug 7, 2015, 10:04:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type