[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Yeah it's just name changes that I didn't catch, therefore did not update in the guide.

Thanks for pointing it out
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Mar 31, 2018, 7:13:35 PM
Grats on 40/40 Serleth!
"
hankinsohl wrote:
Grats on 40/40 Serleth!

Seconded!!
Off Topic League Thoughts
Spoiler

Well, I made it to 40/40 - the grind this league seems a bit much; I spent a lot of time though just farming for currency and wasn't entirely focused on the challenges throughout.

Unlike most others, I really liked Bestiary League - my favorite league thus far. Bestiary had many problems initially, most of which were eventually fixed. Perhaps the biggest problem was that the rather powerful recipe system was not properly disclosed; it took me until mid-league to figure out how to even use the recipe system and a few days beyond that to discover some really nice recipes (harbinger orbs, horizon orbs, magic item imprints, map/flask mirroring, aspect crafting, 6-linked items, etc.).

It's a shame IMO that Bestiary will not be incorporated into the core game.

I'm looking forward to Incursion League - not sure what I'll initially roll just yet. Something with good/excellent clear speed though since the ability to rapidly kill mobs will be necessary to get the most out of incursions.
===
Got some pretty crazy loot this league: chanced a HH and got a TS +2 projectile helm in labs and thus made a Raider TS/Barrage Character. Bought a 6-link Ferrul's Fur for that character for about 13ex before the price went through the roof.

Also equipped my RF juggernaut character fairly well.

Played lots of hours this league though, maybe double the time spent in past leagues.
===
Anyhow, hope to see you guys online next league!
No changes to the build for 3.3.

I might forget to update the tree link on launch day but if you paste it into Path of Building, it'll work.
Serleth, I have a quick question. I've always loved this build and I wanted you to know that.

So, the new belt in the league can have up to 270% (max roll) IRR

Would you suggest this over 2 andis?
"
Aurric4 wrote:
Serleth, I have a quick question. I've always loved this build and I wanted you to know that.

The max roll is actually 90%. The implicit is 20-30% IIR, then tripled.

"
Tuskey wrote:
"
Aurric4 wrote:

ahh. well, shit. I misread that. It's still almost better than a max andi with no downsides? what do you think.
Ghost dance or Weave the Arcan ???
"
Aurric4 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Tuskey wrote:
"
Aurric4 wrote:

ahh. well, shit. I misread that. It's still almost better than a max andi with no downsides? what do you think.

* Leather belt provides up to 139 life.
* Andy is 85% IIR (perfect roll). Assuming you use a coral ring with the Servitude belt, you cap at 109 life. Only 79 life with any other ring base. Factor in increased life modifiers, etc., that -30/-60 decreases survivability pretty decently.

Given how easy it is to get resistances balanced these days, I don't think sacrificing life for 5% IIR is worthwhile.

@ Cruzz. Ghost Dance.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 22, 2018, 9:48:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info