[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
yaourtTop wrote:
I read that your own quantity doesn't impact on map's quantity, so why are you running with quantity as a solo map MF'er. Had they changed something, or maybe I missed something ? Good guide, I really appreciate everything you've done.

This is incorrect. In terms of increasing map drops, it would be accurate, as the only thing that influences map drops is the roll of the map itself (difficulty, pack size, actual IIQ roll, etc.).

I can no longer link directly to the quote since it was posted on the beta threads but Mark_GGG said this:

"
Like with map item quantity increases, increases to the map are different from your own increases to monsters you kill. They aren't applying to the same things, so do not sum together. They are effectively multiplicative.

So what he's saying is here is that the end-result effect of map IIQ and map IIR is that it's (effectively) multiplicative with your gear MF numbers.

So if you have 20% IIQ and 300% rarity, running a map with 100% IIQ and 50% IIR, the net result is 40/450.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 29, 2015, 12:50:44 AM
"
ukab wrote:
I wonder, I only stack up to 6 frenzy charges, but the lvl 89 tree in OP even has +1 frenzy node more than me. But in the guide it only says 6 frenzy charges? Shouldn't it be 7 with also Kraytin? Or am I missing something?

I think what you're referring to is the screenshot under the Stats spoiler.

If you read it, it says blah blah damage with 6 frenzy charges up *will finish with 7*

At the time I screenshotted that stat in the Beta, I was still missing a charge off the tree.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 29, 2015, 12:50:20 AM
So far really nice :)

"

:)
How much does %IPD play in damage over what I currently have?

Basically I'm debating if it's worth 8+ exalts to get a bow that's also +3 but with 99% IPD.

"
lcanilao wrote:
How much does %IPD play in damage over what I currently have?

Basically I'm debating if it's worth 8+ exalts to get a bow that's also +3 but with 99% IPD.

%IPD does nothing for this build. Save your exalts.

If you're going to go for a bow upgrade, what you need to do is get a +3 bow with an open prefix so you can mastercraft Leo's %DoT mod on.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 29, 2015, 1:55:03 AM
When the divination distillate effect will be applied, before or even after initial hit? If I'll drink it when the cloud is already set - will it increase IIR/IIQ of the mobs killed in this cloud?
Last edited by Whitedondi on Jul 29, 2015, 2:11:50 AM
"
Whitedondi wrote:
When the divination distillate effect will be applied, before or even after initial hit? If I'll drink it when the cloud is already set - will it increase IIR/IIQ of the mobs killed in this cloud?

Yes.
Hi, I respeced my 86 lvl archer into jeweless tree for now and i have following gear

My PA tooltip damage is 790..i can barrely do cruel, i know i dont have drillneck but thats way too away from advertised 10-19 k ..wheres the mistake or what to do
"
Daemonion wrote:
Hi, I respeced my 86 lvl archer into jeweless tree for now and i have following gear
Spoiler

My PA tooltip damage is 790..i can barrely do cruel, i know i dont have drillneck but thats way too away from advertised 10-19 k ..wheres the mistake or what to do

Your damage has to be over 790. Your base PA damage is 406 with a level 16 gem without any modifiers / supports / nodes. Reply to me with your actual tooltip damage:

see this image

See the part that says 15,789.9 chaos damage per second?

That's the damage we actually read from. Tell me what that number is for you on your tooltip.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 29, 2015, 3:23:04 AM
Current gear at level 74 with 3.3k life. Feeling a bit squishy but rarely dies.

Spoiler

Any tips for me currently?

Im also out of 68s and I started mapping at level 70. What would u do if ur out of maps at that stage? I have some 69s, should I start doing them even tho i'm not 76 yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info