Crafting & Unique items mods

I hope im not only one that notice how crafting is pure fantasy, ther is no difrance in rng then using a indentify scroll on item, i dont see cleer difrance on crafting and rng, basicly insted of wisdom scrolls you waste curency whit no obvious benefits.

Lets start from maps as they main sorce of items and curency you geting for your time/curency invested.
Total crap, Zana mods are just for unique items chancing then actual map mods.
It usualy take 10-15 alteration to get dicent map mods so using caos make no sense, i dont even whana spend alterations on maps no mor as they are needed for crafting and map just dont have returns which justify invesment.

Uniue items whit unique items mods. You just place on items a mod that have no place on item slot or its not accesable other way. I finde this wery problematic, when you use items to make sach a uniqe build it mor often brake your build then make it so you finde your self on level 75-85 and how it turn outh it just sims you wasted your time traiyng to make it worck.
it often hapen becouse thos items have mor then not same unique "balance treit" wich just desolate your build eventualy. Unique items should be moor in line whit what they can offer then offering inacesable mods/balance.

Crafting items sims to be a fool erand and unique items sims mor dominant to be resonable for their item rarity/accesability. It sims only non RNG in game is a skill tree, all else basicly is difrance of "rng/good time' ratio.
I think ther is to many shared mods on same items, it limits crafting in so many ways not to mention iterations of same mod influencing final quality.
Its not even a RNG, its RNG share/accesability, Rng of accesability/number of iteration of same mod and then same for evry mod and finaly mods combinations.
You cant place RNG on evry part of proces its not proporcional to players numbers or time spend or character life or their total numbers to even be considered to be caled RNG. Its mor like one time Bing Bang thing nobady ever see or heard for but it probably hapened.
I dont even talk of perfect items, having crit, crit multy, attack speed on weapon make no difrance if weapon have no demage to show for its level. If you even gona make a mods then att list make crit multy packed whit same tier of cit. chance and % demage whit flat demage or ther is realy no reson some one whaste his time colecting orbs in this game.
Game need to be plesant and fun, whats the point of making sistem that make Bing Bang in your life time mor probably then geting a dicent item crafted. Sure some one will carft perfect items but thats not of importance to players that cant even make 3 mods on item then need.
Generaly i think this is gone to far whit no good reson, its just a friking game so whay they make it so is beyound me.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's so hard to read.

1) Uniques in Path of Exile aren't meant to be Best-In-Slot, so they can't have the best stats.

2) Zana mods are just currency sinks, cause nobody uses Chaos for crafting items, only on maps.

3) RNG exists in other game crafting systems, look at Diablo 3, the most compared game to Path of Exile. Rolling a mod you want can be harder if its one of the comparatively rarer mods to roll. On Accessories, you may use up jewels first instead of your gold trying to roll a perfect critical chance mod.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info