[3.1] BERSERKER/JUGGERNAUT 288k DPS Ice Crash/EQ Crit Staff AKA "The Shattering Karui"

"
SlevinKelevra wrote:
which masters would you suggest for the ho? what gems should have quality?

Vagan and haku for weapons and armour and zana for maps. All gems except auras and the golem gem.
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
superis wrote:
hey nice build, but it seems like i cant take off my blood magic gem... i got mana leech on gloves but its just not enough... im considering going for essence sap.. ideas?

Do you have Mana Flows? Mana flows + leech should be enough, it worked for me (had 0.6% mana leech on gear)

another option is Elreon jewelry.

I know im still leveling but even with a 6Led Ice Crash its only 4 Mana because Im also using:

Id imagine if you took the time to craft some really nice Elreon Jewelry with 60+ life and a t1/2 resist and then multimodded a second resist and then maybe some armor it would be a lot better then normal jewelry. Then you could spec out of Mana related nodes for either more damage or more life. Of course this would take an insane amount of currency.

Has anyone tested this with Empire's Grasp? Im really tempted to get a pair. 800 armor seem pretty sweet if you can cap resists from other slots. Seems like theres A LOT of fun options for gloves like Maligaro. Also maybe Southbound would be fun and that 15% life boost is pretty sweet.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 14, 2015, 8:40:33 AM
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
ignition75 wrote:
OK I'm at 92, having the time of my life with this build.

Next I can go left towards Bloodless or right towards Soul of Steel...

Decisions decisions :-)

Unyielding is better than both of those. If you already have it, I'd recommend Soul of Steel next.

Unyielding... OK let me check it out, I was following your tree...
"
ignition75 wrote:
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
ignition75 wrote:
OK I'm at 92, having the time of my life with this build.

Next I can go left towards Bloodless or right towards Soul of Steel...

Decisions decisions :-)

Unyielding is better than both of those. If you already have it, I'd recommend Soul of Steel next.

Unyielding... OK let me check it out, I was following your tree...

I like it already, I'm much less squishy.
OK im still looking to buy some gloves but heres my gear so far. What should I craft on that other Diamond Ring? Just want to know if everything looks good so far.

Spoiler
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 14, 2015, 1:31:10 PM
"
superis wrote:

Has anyone tested this with Empire's Grasp? Im really tempted to get a pair. 800 armor seem pretty sweet if you can cap resists from other slots. Seems like theres A LOT of fun options for gloves like Maligaro. Also maybe Southbound would be fun and that 15% life boost is pretty sweet.

Im going to try out Empire's grasp and im also going to take off my abyssal, ill report back with updates.
update: seems like a waste, you only really notice the effect on bosses/big hp monsters since you mostly oneshot everything anyway. although the armor is nice.
Last edited by Nexzer on Aug 14, 2015, 1:00:02 PM
I think I broke the game. Level 60 with 23k dps and I just run around 1-shotting everything.

This Staff is pretty sweet

Just 8 more levels till
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 14, 2015, 9:55:42 PM
Can you post a video in a high level map against a boss?
"
Ergolic wrote:
Can you post a video in a high level map against a boss?

I posted this awhile back, lvl 77 map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag0DYLjwSO4
Since Warlord's Mark was added to the build, with Flicker Strike, I haven't used Assasin's Mark once.

Has anyone used Assasin's Mark with the Flicker/Multi Strike Combo? I'm thinking of swapping it in to see what happens.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info