[W.I.P] TheAmigoBoyz's AmigoFlames!

--------------------------THIS THREAD IS NOT BEING WORKED ON (I'M SORRY GUYS) -----------------------

Hello fellow exiles! The time has come for a new era of Trigger builds! -I present you AmigoFlames!

Current skilltree for Templar:
(i will make the trees once the beta ends, since they are changing with every major wipe)

Current skilltree for Witch:
(i will make the trees once the beta ends, since they are changing with every major wipe)

This is my first ever build guide, so if i miss anything or do something wrong in anyway, please let me know down below!

How the build works
The idea behind the build is to make you deal damage each time you take a hit. For that purpose we use this badboy

Each time you cast a skill while having Scolds Bridle equipped you will deal yourself portion of you mana cost. This synergizes very well with Vaal Molten Shell

, since it makes an explosion each time you get hit while it is active. So basicly what this build is about, is to get as much cast speed and crit chance, so that the explosion from vaal molten shell procs more often and wrecks everything.

Since all of our damage purely comes from vaal molten shell, we can link our main proccing spell with curse on hit. The good thing about curse on hit, is that everything you hit with the skill will be cursed, and then practicly buffing the dps of VMS. The other good thing about the curse on hit gem, is that it does not have a mana multiplier. This is good, since it will make us take less damage from the scolds.

Flameblast vs. Incinerate

As you might know incinerate has the fastest cast speed, but what you might not know, is that flameblast also has a very high cast speed. This is because every charge of flameblast counts as a cast. This makes flameblast almost as fast as incinerate, and the good part is, that it has a much higher AoE, which means that you basicly can curse the whole screen when using curse on hit. But the downside is, that it will instakill you on reflect, and the fact that it has a delay after you move with flameblast, justifies incinerate, since you want to get in melee range anyways.

My current gear

i'm still missing alot of gems and links, because i havent tested the build yet

Helm: scolds bridle (no need to explain :P)

Amulet: rare amulet with high cast speed/life/spell dmg/resists

Rings: elreon rings with cast speed/life/resists

Gloves: Vaal caress

Boots:(movespeed is optional since we so much cast speed, lightning warp would also be viable)/life/resists or use windscream for dual curse and elemental damage.

Belt: Doryani's invitation (fire version) or use a rare belt with resists/life

Weapon: Wands are the preffered choice here. You are looking for high cast speed/spell damage/fire leech

Shield: Rise of The phoenix is the best choice, since it gives reflect mititgation and making us able to run Righteous fire

Chestpiece: Carcass jack (since it gives increased AoE, area damage, life and resist. It is also an es-based chestpiece, so it won't be hard to get the right colors) you can also use Atziri's splendour which gives nice resists and a nice chunk of mana gained on kill, which means that it will be easier to sustain our mana costs.

Gem Links:

Gloves: VMS - Conc effect/Increased AoE - empower/fire pen/increased AoE - Increased duration

Chest (flameblast): Flameblast - Increased AoE - faster casting - Curse on hit - flammabillity - (ele weakness (if dual cursing)

Cheast (Incinerate): Incinerate - faster casting - GMP - curse on hit - flammabillity - (elemental weakness)

Wand: lightning warp - faster casting - reduced duration

Auras: Purity of fire - Herald of ice - Herald of thunder (you can also use the new Arctic armour, since it grants damage mitigation while stationary (we are stationary while casting).

Jewels:

(Need testing first)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Dec 15, 2015, 4:02:15 PM
^reserved
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
nice build! ive seen your gameplay in youtube! hope you update this build soon lol :) that helmet is amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info