0.9.3h Patch Notes

"
Ashmyster wrote:
This is strange. I downloaded 0.9.3h yesterday and have even played the game for some hours and yet this morning, it asked me to download the 'h' patch again.
Was this a small fix or did something get bugged?

There was a small hotfix patch yesterday that prompted this.
"
Ashmyster wrote:
This is strange. I downloaded 0.9.3h yesterday and have even played the game for some hours and yet this morning, it asked me to download the 'h' patch again.
Was this a small fix or did something get bugged?

We fixed a small problem.

"
zriL wrote:
Given the look of the download progress, it seems to be a lot of small files.

We fixed the patcher to show the proper progress (somewhat, it's still a bit buggy).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I hope the game still stays challenging and doesn't get too easy. No risk of death to me makes me bored as there is not enough challenge. Thanks for the great game though!!
"
Brinlee wrote:
I hope the game still stays challenging and doesn't get too easy. No risk of death to me makes me bored as there is not enough challenge. Thanks for the great game though!!

Which class do you play, if I may ask?
i feel like the problem is more than there are reflect auras at all and not how they work or how powerful they are.
I'm downloading the 9.3h patch for the 3rd time. Was there yet another fix? I need to download 74.37mb?
It's all fun and games until someone pokes your eye out!
74.59 mb.

Yet another fix of 0.9.3h. Wonder what this fix brought us ?
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Is the server up?
After the patch i got a error that says that im unable to connect to patching server
IGN:NeedMoreArms
Yet another fix of 0.9.3h ?
New fixes ?
mh..........
My content.ggpk file is now with 3.245.504 KB.

Some tips for newcomers to avoid bad surprises:
- Create a backup of this file;
- Scan it with PackCheck for download errors (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934/highlight/);

I would like to know what have been changed...

Ok. Found what the patch was about: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13222
Joined the ship at Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM.

Exiled on Wraeclast since Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM.

Quoted from PoE - About: "Path of Exile immerses the player in a gritty and realistic art style that goes against the current industry trend of cartoony RPGs. ". NUFF SAID.
Last edited by casaito on Nov 29, 2011, 9:44:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info