Low life dual totem build?

Okay, so I've been trying to come up with a low life totem build with traps.
Now, the build idea is kind of simple. I want a lot of energy shield, as much chaos resistance as I can get, and crit chance because I'm using frost skills on totems.

Here is the build

I have some random things to clean up on it, but thats the general idea of it.

Will this build have any chance of surviving hardcore? I feel like my energy shield is going to be wayyyy too weak, but maybe my damage and constant freezing will keep me alive? Tell me what you think.
IGN: porcupinezzzz
Last edited by Porcupinez on Feb 10, 2013, 10:19:48 PM
If I recall correctly, "low-life" means you're at less than 30% of your full health.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
BazzV5 wrote:
If I recall correctly, "low-life" means you're at less than 30% of your full health.

Yeah, I'm going to stay at that from blood magic auras, so that I can get the bonuses from specific gear and Pain Attunement.

I'm wondering if this build, as well as getting as much survivability from items as possible, will keep me alive in HC?
IGN: porcupinezzzz
Ahhh good.

I looked at your passive tree and thought man thats gonna be low life. :p

I think where you'll struggle though is each time you come up against Chaos damage.

Don't forget that Chaos damage ignores your ES and directly reduces your HP. This ain't too bad if you have very high HP, (or CI), but with low life and no CI I can't help but think that this build will struggle in HC.

OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info