Demon King Armour Set Preview

Will these be included in the supporter packages like last rotation?
I love armour MTX but I wish there were more options suited for casters. I am not a huge fan of arcane armour so I usually end up using Apprentice Armour.
wtb soj
Too horny, I think.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
"
UHF wrote:
Not sure if it's the stance or the lighting, but it's not how I imagined the armour to look after seeing the concept art. The concept art feels like a demon - the video reminds me of a ninja predator.

Spoiler

Edit: still a fantastic addition either way!

Well, that was a concept. Stuff not always turns out like the concept it is built on.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
Great job guys, This is the look I have in mind when I play POE. If this is the direction the art is going in (getting back on track of rather) then I will be showing my support. More this, less fairy wings!

This! Sometimes towns seem to host the Wraeclast carnival. We need more darkness and scary things.
"
Stlan wrote:
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
Great job guys, This is the look I have in mind when I play POE. If this is the direction the art is going in (getting back on track of rather) then I will be showing my support. More this, less fairy wings!

This! Sometimes towns seem to host the Wraeclast carnival. We need more darkness and scary things.

I very much agree (die seraph wings die). I am very excited for necrotic armor to come out eventually. This set here has me on the fence, I'll probably get it eventually since I plan on ending up as a Lunaris Supporter, but it's not a high priority.

"
indirect wrote:
Will these be included in the supporter packages like last rotation?

Since the Awakening packs are already out, I'm going to go with "no".
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on May 29, 2015, 2:05:25 AM
I find it interesting that there's a lot of vocal denigrating of the Seraph wings, yet there's obviously a group of players that love them too given they are seen so often in towns. Personally I think they fit well on my Witch, not so much on my Marauder.

I think we can all agree though that PoE does give us diversity, and that's a good thing :)
"
rjc wrote:
"
komlosi wrote:
I'll buy this. And the necrotic. And the infernal one. I'll buy every armour set mtx.

Thanks GGG.

The Infernal and Necrotic sets are finally coming out? Where did you see this?

Nowhere. I just assume they'll be just as dope as the Demon King set. They were teased in some beta wallpapers/screenshots from the press tour though, weren't they? I may be wrong ...

... but hell, I'd even preorder them. lol

"
Fermalion wrote:
Too horny, I think.

I was when I saw it. No shame in it.

This is going to be my new favourite set :)
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on May 29, 2015, 2:19:42 AM
This set + hook Blades = Badass
"
Kageyosh1 wrote:
We need MTX in beta !! please GGG, i look like a god damn noob Kappa

I miss my critters. =-[.]-=

However, with frequent wipes of gear, I suspect GGG is saving themselves some aggravation vis a vis applied MTXs. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info