chober chaber Q

Is it possible to have 3 blue sockets in this thing?
If anyone got one with 3 blue sockets show me please thanks.
don't have one myself but yes it is possible. any peice of gear that can have sockets can have any of the three colors.
Some items are heavily biased towards one color or another. Strength based items I heavily biased towards red sockets meaning you could end up spending a whale of an amount of chromatic orbs trying to get blue sockets
Of course, 6 blue sockets are possible too, but highly unlikely.

That said, 3 offcolor sockets on a 6-socket item isn't that hard to roll, you should pull it off with a few stacks. Chober also has 'reduced requirements' mod which makes it even more likely to roll offcolor. Something like this is much harder because you need three offcolor out of four:

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 28, 2015, 11:14:40 AM
I see, thanks people.
Time to get to work on this shiny then. :)
Your best bet is Vorici's bench and use the "atleast 2 blue sockets", and ofc you can buy 3 blues for 285 chromes but i have some bad memories about that option... :D damn those greens
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on May 29, 2015, 8:36:06 AM
http://siveran.github.io/calc.html

This is a very helpful tool that shows how many chromatics are needed on average to roll the desired sockets on an item. Just check it out and you will see.

You can find the link by simply searching for vorici calculator via google.

According to the calculator, using the option to roll one blue socket with vorici is your best bet and takes an average of 70.5chromatics, assuming the last three sockets shall be red.
Last edited by BlazinHazen on May 29, 2015, 2:44:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info