User-Generated LLD Tournaments & Ladders

I wont be able to play this saturday, i'm working tonight a 9h pm and finishing at 5h30 am, to start off again at 5h pm. so i will be sleeping all day before working again, i wish goodluck to every participants !
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
3rd Editions Standard Eu & US start next Saturday June 20th at 10:30 am USA Eastern time (7:30 am West Coast and 3:30 pm London time). Join Chat: /Global 1337 during the tournament.

My ign: Golden_Order
PM me or add me in game if you have any questions.

Brackets:
3rd Edition Standard Euro

Link: http://images.challonge.com/3rdPoEStdEu.png

3rd Edition Standard Us

Link: http://images.challonge.com/3rdPoEStdUS.png

Rules:
1- Best of 3 duels.
2- Tournaments begin at 10:30 am USA East Coast time (7:30 am US West Coast / 3:30 pm London time). A dueler will be disqualified if not online 10 minutes after the end of the first rounds.
3- There will be a match for the 3rd and 4th places, so those of you who lose the semifinals, stay to fight for the third place.
4- In case two duelers finish a duel in a tie (which means, that all rounds ended up and there was a tie), so two things can happen:
4.1- If dueler "A" wins the following two duels, then he moves on (2-0).
4.2- If dueler "A" wins one duel and then dueler "B" wins the other duel (1-1). Then to break the tie they fight again another duel. A sudden death duel in which whoever wins a single round first, ends up victorious and "wins the duel" (2-1).

Contacts:
I will post here the Accounts of all the participants and next to it, their ign character (those who provided it to me). Also, we should all join chat "/global 1337" in order to organize ourselves better.

Participants:
Account (Ign)

Euro:
ProteustheInvincible (_GandhiWasWrong_)
bigfoot312 (Zeppeling)
Sam400 (OndaraopKnox)
neyhoumi (UnleashTheSnowflake)
Kryzle (Rcryzle)
DedeX (AlmostOneHitBuild)
Lordtobbi (SMISKTRAP)
MySorrows (stafferzer)
kuan999 (Kuan_tryingRanger)
B3ar (PlatypusFondler)
Yardiegamer (Templarthefail)
Golden_Order (Golden_Magnus)

US:
bigfoot312 (Zeppeling)
Alantrading (FunHSPVP)
MySorrows (stafferzer)
Minexius
ChainBlade (CelticWarLord)
Jayrorje (BastionStriker)
B3ar (PlatypusFondler)
kuan999 (Kuan_tryingRanger)
Yardiegamer (Templarthefail)
Golden_Order (Golden_Magnus)
FDx7 (FDxLLD)
Last edited by Golden_Order on Jun 20, 2015, 7:51:46 AM
I was away sorry and couldn't help to host this weeks tournament. Should've said earlier, but grats to the winners
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info