Quitting this game again..

Because I'm writing this at 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time (prime time) on a holiday and I've been sitting in my hideout queued for 3v3 Best-of-Seven Open Dueling for half an hour. Not allowed to leave my hideout let alone venture outside.

I came back to this game after reading about how they implemented 1v1, 3v3, and CTF arenas, but even after a year they can't get enough people in for a single match. It seems their PvP efforts came too little too late.

My question would be are there any plans to improve this with 2.0 and act 4? If not I don't think I'll be returning for a long time..

Edit: Also the PvP Daily mission today involves the 3v3 arena I'm queued for and still not popping.
IGN: Biblets
Last edited by Claydo50 on May 25, 2015, 9:12:35 PM
While I'm not quitting, I agree that the queue system needs to be better. We should be allowed to be in the queue and travel around doing things when in the queue. Sure, it might pull me into a match at a poor time while I'm out leveling or MFing, but I entered the queue and knew the risk.

I think people would queue much more often if they could do whatever they want while queued which would result in shorter queue times overall. I, for one, never queue for a 3v3 or CTF because I know I would just end up sitting in town for an hour and then giving up.
I agree, they need a match making system so people can solo queue or at the very least be able to queue with a party of 3 from different instances.
IGN: Biblets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info