rain microtransaction....

rain is my absolute favorite thing in the world so i was so psyched when i saw the rain effects but it just keep crashing whenever i forget and alt tab while in my hideout. i know this is a tiny issue but i would love to be able to afk a bit or tab alt while in my rainy hideout and not get disconnected back to log-in screen. thanks
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'd say it was unrelated to rain, as i've seen a few people say that alt tabbing would DC them dose not matter where they are.

If it was a problem with a graphical effect it's not likely going to DC you but crash you to desktop.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You could try to run in full screen windowed as well.

I used to have a problem here and there crashing while alt tabbing. Running FS Windowed helped.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
I'd say it was unrelated to rain, as i've seen a few people say that alt tabbing would DC them dose not matter where they are.

If it was a problem with a graphical effect it's not likely going to DC you but crash you to desktop.

i can alt tab anywhere else in the game and will not DC when i come back so it's definitely the rain that does this.

"
You could try to run in full screen windowed as well.

I used to have a problem here and there crashing while alt tabbing. Running FS Windowed helped.

i will try full screen windowed but i just hate it ha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info