A Rathpith globe dropped. Happy, but...

...confused!!! I am lucky to have a drop of a 58% of block applied to spell sample. So i thinked: in conjunction with my Stone of Lazhwar, wich build can i imagine? A cyclone facebreaker!!! So i have put down a tree (scion seems the best to me) for a 100 point max (lvl 80 or so) exile with good block and spell block, and my great love (life regen). I knew of the block nerf but i give a try and come up with this

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAHt9PVrM_vrymVzGeNdZFCvTG2L01kv6PTePyRf4KOuH7qgY5JIs9D8T2PC3Grrc-UWDzBgSzogDwH2jyr2xM_1ugp1V8DlOlDF8cpxQg7w5QR-RRZ5uuPnfjxFj2SF8_eTl-4ho-6dXBgi_MhNli7E1GtooFLXrvdO2E7yfVYEusrwz3qZXAv0CgXhNlTb02R37iLAkz0TYVICzpytMZtL6nSsg_JypNG61I7niu037vevajr6c94v66fXWKr5ARguQyThuXwGY=

25% Rathpith + 33% tree + 4% tempest shield = 62% block (and 67% spell block). Isn't a little sub par? Or will it be viable? Maybe i have missed some block points, but i don't know if is convenient to start such a build (i have a 770%+ facebreakers). Thoughts?
never played with breakers so cant comment on your build. 62%/67% block is a lot tho, certainly not sub par. Considering most people have no spell block, and that is viable, having 67% is going to be more than viable, thats a ton of spell defense.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
never played with breakers so cant comment on your build. 62%/67% block is a lot tho, certainly not sub par. Considering most people have no spell block, and that is viable, having 67% is going to be more than viable, thats a ton of spell defense.

Thanks a lot :)
The problem is you will gimp your dps quite sensibly with the Stone of Lazhwar, as you will miss a lot of flat physical damage here.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
The problem is you will gimp your dps quite sensibly with the Stone of Lazhwar, as you will miss a lot of flat physical damage here.

I have thinked of this problem just 20 minutes ago :/ So i have come up with another tree (sadly, a lvl 90 one)

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAHt9PVrM_vrymVzGeNdZFCvTG2L3yRf4KOuH7qgY5JIs9D8T2PC3Grrc-UWDzBgSzogDwH2jyr2xM_3wOFCDvDlBH5FFnm64-d-PEWPZIXz95OX7iGj7p1cGCL8yE2WLstooFLXTthO8n1WBLrK8M96mVwL9AoF4TZU29Nkd-4iwJM9E2FSAs6crTGbS-p0rIPycqTRutSO54rtN-73r2o6-nPeL-un11iq-QEYLkMk7AZsQVHwI2xdgkpwi4kzLRRUdVxoPbBAc6WN--hcVCS0yzBIePmXzZ9zJyqQ==

hoping that a 250 dps foil (the max i can afford) will do the job :/ I could have far better devastating power with the Victordoom 2h cycloner (i will do this build), but i'm tired of seeing all my chars (apart for my ES one) getting hitted so hard :/
Last edited by Wispo on May 24, 2015, 5:22:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info