Need some help trying to save my Build

Hi everyone, I'm asking for help again, I started playing this game just for fun and now I'm taking it a little more serious. My first Character is a Shadow and a few weeks ago I realized that my Pasive Skill Tree was messed up and I needed to change it. I asked for help here and the main problems were first my Tree and second my lack of a goal, I didn't have a specific goal for my build.

Now I know I want two things: I want it to be a double wielding Build and with Molten Strike as main active skill.

My gear is

Spoiler

I use Molten and Viper Strike as Main/Off hand skills, Assassin's Mark with Ice Nova when dealing with multiple enemies. Flicker Strike and Lightning Warp to get close or to scape from the foes. I wear Meligaro's Virtuosity and Ungil's Harmony because of his Increased Global Critical Strike Chance. I'm looking for a new gear that allows me to enhance Molten Strike, but right know I haven't found it, so thas why it's supported by Leech Life.

My second weapon slot

Spoiler

Poison arrow sometimes works better than my main weapons, this bothers me a little bit.

Right now my Pasive tree is

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXz_k7CSUdmi2bDYFr9VS2HiJpXLveaBjDYi9GwLDY0c3C1HUEInqX_GEZZJUfDVlS4HHnvXj_ouCIJTz-nQ0G1sD6u1SO1BsbOmf3BSKgvz6nDVidNd8p2qNj1irGyMIuqbtVM1BbXo1oO9Xovd542_51RRRypNfVusR1FMykrDOsgjieA=

I'm aiming for the dual wielding clusters near the Duelist starting point, i want to take Ambidexterity, Duervish and Twin Terrors. I think I'll have to give up Paint Attunement, but I haven't decided it yet, maybe I'll take either Ondar's Guile or Iron Reflexes. I also want to get Increase Critical Strike Chance pasives and of course nearly Increase life pasives.

Well, I hope you can help me, so thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info