About the uniques

I wanna ask about misc uniques like amulets rings belts, wrote down what unique ring,amulet or belt u would want to have and how much you are willing to give for it or how much u believe it's price must be for me are the following:

for amulet's:

voll's devotion am willing to give 26 ex i found it for 20 but bought it for like 15 and i believe it should be worth like 20

for rings:

Shavronne's Revelation the cheapest i found was 50 ex i thing should be atleast 30 wish i can find one that cheap but dont things so

for belts:

head hunter and this thing is costong for like 100 ex O.- i mean aaah need a year to collect that hope i can find it like 30 the best or chance it myself it would be cheaper to chance it myself way more cheaper
Don't think Headhunter drops anymore in regular play. You have to use Vana's deals to get one to drop.
Is this a thread about wishes?
"

well yeah something like that i wanted to see from the answears of the community which unique amulet belt or ring is the most wanted top priced and most usefull for builds and maybe under in which conditions you can attain it
"
Graklak wrote:
"

well yeah something like that i wanted to see from the answears of the community which unique amulet belt or ring is the most wanted top priced and most usefull for builds and maybe under in which conditions you can attain it

Headhunter, its like the cherry on top of any build that doesn't required "BiS" belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info