[1.3] small guide ,Facebreaker : Uber Atziri on a 1 ex budget build .

Some people figured it out long ago but Facebreaker can easily do Uber Atziri . After all you can get 35k+ dps on a random 5 link .

I advice you to look at this guide for the gear :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390 it talks about all the possible option , make your pick , but considering the shield you should use great old one ward and rely on blood rage ( and jewelry if you want ) for leech as it is the best option dps wise .

Tie23he stream doing it on 1MSC flashback : http://www.twitch.tv/tie23he

BTW I DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR IT , I AM NOT TIE , JUST ANOTHER FACEBREAKER PLAYER DOING ATZIRI ( And Uber ) AS WELL .

Tie23he VOD : http://www.twitch.tv/tie23he/v/5272650

Can be done either with a maraudeur or duelist or templar . Doesnt matter . What you want are duration node and at least 2 endurance charges

An exemple of Duelist tree : https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAhNm5HZkrFezKkL2BvTZHfmVNvqebLXgNvooB3LXyqW7PMlltX5huqti9NZL-Cjwtxq63PgPuM4cdvu8OUEfkUWebrj5343uMXz8UIBo-8i_E9nk5fuJo8q9sTP8Es6IA8B_AZu98n99yqXzZ9zLqGM9-dqzZYa2NVw2RzsGCL8y2imLshO9hIRLhdO0FLXrvYEteE0CgrK8M96mVwL8yTo-ZBIfAGlnzrKonL5BVGjj60mae42oWbzbpJKp-4ITEdn-eV0rIJIs9D1FgBjn7qvMG_lQNzStQHM5k5xcv/
-Dont get the 4% reserved mana node to late , you need it for haste , if you don't want to use haste and only purity of fire or elements then you dont need it .
-Dont go for command of steel , not worth this much nodes .
-You can go Vaal pact but it isnt necessary , also it makes it hard to use blood rage ( which isnt necessary as well ) .

Edit : Bandit : Oak , Oak , Oak .

To clear the trash : Manual EC/IC makes it trivial .
For duo vaal : You burst them With Atziri flask and Vaal haste ( and Taste of Hate if you have it) . Using Saffell and Topaz flask helps a lot .
For trio : Manual EC/IC makes it trivial .
For Atziri : That is the tricky part , you need to dodge a lot and use saffell ( which can only block spells ) or use rise of the phoenix , you use manual ec/ic to not die from spears . Purity of Fire instead of Haste is very good . Spell totem + Temporal chain for the zombies are necessary in uber or she will heal too much . With Ruby flask + rise of the phoenix + purity of fire flameblast wont kill you so it makes it super easy .

Recommended stats and gear option : don't forget to check the gear on the guide i linked .
5000 + hp ( not hard at all and not even necessary ) .
35k+ dps ( actually you will get past 40 k extremely easily ) .
30 MS on boots .
Great old one ward as main shield , Crest of perandus is enought tought especially if you don't wanna use blood rage .
Rise of the phoenix is a must for atziri fight .
Saffell as shield swap , with a good rumi you can get 75% spell block , not necessary.
Taste of Hate flask ( very expensive , but can be bought cheap at start of league,not necessary at all ) .
You may want to have enought Life rgen/chaos resist to not lose life on Blood rage .
Corrupted Meginord to +1end charge helps .
This isn't something you try without plenty of atziri experience .

Gem links for Aura : Reduced Mana-Herald of Ashe-Hatred-Haste , you need 4% mana reserved node from the tree to be able to run haste .
Gem links for manual ec : Enduring Cry-Spell Echo-Fastercasting and/or Bloodmagic .
Gem links for manual ic : Immortal Call-Increased Duration-Bloodmagic(-Enhance)
Quality on IC/EC helps a lot .
Gem links for Cyclone : Cyclone-Melee physical-Concentrated effect-Faster attack-bloodmagic(-Added fire dmg for tabula rasa or 6 link ) .
You still have room for a 3-4 links , Here i use Vaal haste- inc duration and SPell totem-Vulnerability which both helps a lot in the vaal fight .

in 2.0 : Won't work , basicly you abuse of IC/EC to not get recked which isnt possible, A more expensive version with high block/armor can probably do it which should still be cheaper than ... anything else .

To be simple this build simply abuse the extreme dps for cheap of Facebreakers and the current EC/IC with duration nodes . Watch Tie23he stream it is impressive .

I know i may get a lot of hate for this thread and be called a liar . Also my english is kinda disgusting . And i don't go into details . But if you take the time to build a facebreaker char ( which cost literally nothing ) you will understand everything .

Last edited by Clad777 on May 29, 2015, 10:39:26 AM
Respect! That need so much skill to kill Uber with that Gear.

Very nice!

Question: how you you plan to kill her with 2.0 and the Immortal Call nerf? :)
"
hitreza wrote:
Respect! That need so much skill to kill Uber with that Gear.

Very nice!

Question: how you you plan to kill her with 2.0 and the Immortal Call nerf? :)

I actually said something about it , basically higher block chance , more armor ( Lioneye's remorse ) And Iron Skin granite flask will help , 5 link coil is a viable option as well while not being expensive , Taste of hate help as well but is way to expensive .
But it should be possible in a not so much different budget ... better armor fore sure but still 5 link possible also we get fortify . I can saffely say as far as softcore is concerned that facebreaker is the most broken build in cost efficiency and will stay the same as long as facebreaker isnt nerfed to 500% .
In my opinion Uber will be still killable with Facebreakers in 2.0 for sure .. the question is will it be as cheap as now ?
Things like Taste of Hate and Rumi Concotion are a huge help but they indeed are rather expensive.
In any case just like you said a more defensive approach will be required. Lioneye's Remorse will be needed ( i honestly don't thing that the damage from Old One is required at all anyway )
And after i've been playing some time in the beta i have to say that Fortify is insanely good and for some reason underestimated at this point. It cuts all incoming damage by 1/4. That is huge especially when it comes to physical damage... it makes the armour much more effective ( alongside with the armour formula changes ) .... now if possible add Taste of Hate or at least Lightning Coil ( or both ) and the incoming physical damage is just a joke ... even if not blocked ( and a FB build usually has plenty of block )
But we'll have to wait and see ...
I am a bit worried that Facebreakers might be nerfed to some extend ... so far i'm seeing only love for these builds in the beta ( fortify, unarmed jewels, new skills ) ... so something feels wrong ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 21, 2015, 4:56:02 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
In my opinion Uber will be still killable with Facebreakers in 2.0 for sure .. the question is will it be as cheap as now ?
Things like Taste of Hate and Rumi Concotion are a huge help but they indeed are rather expensive.
In any case just like you said a more defensive approach will be required. Lioneye's Remorse will be needed ( i honestly don't thing that the damage from Old One is required at all anyway )
And after i've been playing some time in the beta i have to say that Fortify is insanely good and for some reason underestimated at this point. It cuts all incoming damage by 1/4. That is huge especially when it comes to physical damage... it makes the armour much more effective ( alongside with the armour formula changes ) .... now if possible add Taste of Hate or at least Lightning Coil ( or both ) and the incoming physical damage is just a joke ... even if not blocked ( and a FB build usually has plenty of block )
But we'll have to wait and see ...
I am a bit worried that Facebreakers might be nerfed to some extend ... so far i'm seeing only love for these builds in the beta ( fortify, unarmed jewels, new skills ) ... so something feels wrong ...

As far as dps is concerned 2.0 is an improvement to facebreaker at least in standard if they nerf them ( which SHOULD be the case or else it will be kinda stupid ) . But if we dont count taste of hate we can still make it 3-4 ex viable durability wise for uber .
Last edited by Clad777 on May 21, 2015, 5:19:02 PM
It seems that way i guess ... and of course in the edn the most important thing about Uber Atziri is how good you are gameplay-wise at killing Atziri as long as you have a functional build. No need for crazy stats really.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 21, 2015, 5:24:22 PM
nice build
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Currently playing a very similar selfmade build on a scion, it is working very nice.

I like that you didn't take Vaal Pact and use blood rage...that was my idea too. A bit sad that someone else had it as well, but that indicates it works nicely :)
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Forgot to talk about bandits : Oak , Oak , Oak

Hp is the best by far on normal.
Phys dmg on Cruel is by far better than any node ( Same for the attack speed ) .
Extra end charge is obviously the best in merciless .
Last edited by Clad777 on May 29, 2015, 10:41:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info