New Server Locations for The Awakening Beta

"
bitV wrote:
"
IsoLateJynXx wrote:
i wish nz had a server ):

60ms to Aus not good enough for you? I'm fine with it personally, I get better ping to Aus from ChCh than people from Western Aus get in their own country. No complaints here.

Unfortunately, for people In Western Australia, its CHEAPER for the ISP's to hop out to Singapore for a trip to Sydney, than it is to use data on the Southern Cross Cable (Nullabor Fibre).
"
Maracutaia wrote:
Brazil more than 200 millions of population, most of Brazilian are playing some online game and I now they/we are in love with Path of Exile, they really deserve a server or a gateway..

youre getting one already its just taking longer than expected thats all it is coming tho
east coast Canada is screwed you should take that California server and move it to Toronto or New York if you wanna cater to USA more
Cali can use the Washington server why did put them so close to each other in the first place is that where most of the players are based?
IGN : Detrium
Yay, ty for this update.
"
Kindred1 wrote:
"
Maracutaia wrote:
Brazil more than 200 millions of population, most of Brazilian are playing some online game and I now they/we are in love with Path of Exile, they really deserve a server or a gateway..

youre getting one already its just taking longer than expected thats all it is coming tho
east coast Canada is screwed you should take that California server and move it to Toronto or New York if you wanna cater to USA more
Cali can use the Washington server why did put them so close to each other in the first place is that where most of the players are based?

Washington D.C. not Washington state.
"
Kindred1 wrote:
"
Maracutaia wrote:

California and Washington, D.C. are on opposite sides of the United States.

The Washington, D.C. Gateway is also quite close to both Toronto and NYC, so there should be quite a difference compared to Dallas, Texas.
aw yeah, can't wait to test out Frankfurt Server.
thx GGG for bringing new servers in all these places. :)
In GGG we trust.
"
Kindred1 wrote:

That server is Washington DC, not Washington STATE. Completely opposite end of the country.

Oddly enough, before these new servers were added, I was getting around 66ms lag most of the time, using the US server(assuming that was the TX one). I'm on the east coast, so tried the DC server first and now getting 120ms or so. Tried switching back to the TX one and still getting 120+, same for the California one. Not sure if it's just an ISP issue or more people trying the servers all at once now, or something else going on, but seems like no matter which server I'm using, my lag nearly doubled. On the plus side, even with that extra lag, lockstep still feels decent so far.
Was that the big announcement you talked about yesterday? now I'm a bit sad, I was hoping something for act 4 :P

Keep up the good work!!
"
Hodari wrote:
Oddly enough, before these new servers were added, I was getting around 66ms lag most of the time, using the US server(assuming that was the TX one). I'm on the east coast, so tried the DC server first and now getting 120ms or so. Tried switching back to the TX one and still getting 120+, same for the California one. Not sure if it's just an ISP issue or more people trying the servers all at once now, or something else going on, but seems like no matter which server I'm using, my lag nearly doubled. On the plus side, even with that extra lag, lockstep still feels decent so far.

You have to be careful to test in a new instance. It'll put you in your old one (hosted on the previous server) when you rejoin if it's still open. Move to a new area you haven't been to in the last 15 mins or so?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
no more asian gateway?

garena only for chinese

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info