Community Showcase #11

that is some gooood morning dnb :)
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
so Bex love banana.
Didn't know you were into that kinda stuff Bex "Mathil Video"

dat dubstep video tho xD
That Vindsvept song. Amazing.

Mathil reminds me of Jaqen on the Game of Thrones HBO series. I kept waiting for him to say something like "all men must die" or "only death is certain" right before he shoved the banana in his mouth. That made the vid so much more hilarious for me. lol. "A man is given his own name to eat a banana? This is no joking thing. Unname me!"
Surprise Hype!

I hope for poe.xyz for the beta or a new skill :V
Last edited by oRieLLi on May 20, 2015, 11:10:28 AM
awesome song by Vindsvept

will it be in the game?
The Siren's Cadence by Vindsvept:

Excellent score, and a nice tribute to a fantastic game. It is always nice to hear beautifully orchestrated tribute music in this day and age. Thank you for sharing.

As a side note, This would be an epic musical score to back a scenario introducing the story of Merveil and her meeting, and falling in love with Daresso in Theopolis.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
Last edited by Raligard on May 20, 2015, 12:15:07 PM
"
mireklefou wrote:
Really? Why not take a time to highlight deaths of top three players on current 1HMC ladder (Havoc, RaizQT, Nugiyen) instead, that all happened in the strangest and unexpected way, and appreciate how fast they are able to get up on top again?

I follow Raiz and his death was not even remotely strange or unexpected. He died a very obvious desync death.
"
Chris wrote:
Thanks for the post, Bex!

I also wanted to give an update regarding the Divination Card submission page. It wasn't ready for today like we hoped, but we're trying hard to get it in for tomorrow. Very close!

Update (4:40pm NZT): Well, the Divination Card page isn't going to be ready for tomorrow. Assuming we have our quality assurance complete by late tomorrow, and with our web developer away on Friday, then the target deployment time is Monday, NZ time (US Sunday). Thanks for your patience and sorry about continually missing our deployment estimates with this page!

The good news is that we have a Beta patch tomorrow that has further big improvements to lockstep and a nice surprise. More news tomorrow.

that tease!!!
Awesome, loved the song submissions! veally veally good
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info