[1.3][HC] AbyAegisBreaker DweebleifSoStronk

I lost my first toon on Bloodlines to sprinkler obelisks, and wanted to build something that wouldn't rip to those, ultimately ending up with this build. Most powerful build I've played, and I haven't seen others quite like it around.

I played this to level 90 on Bloodlines(HC), and then proceeded to rip to Zana daily lvl 77 museum whipper boss (haste + monster dmg IIRC) before trying Atziri. Dunno if I botched Immortal Call or whether the chaos dmg was just that high. I got hit twice. A ridiculous boss in any case that I should've steered clear of.

Anyways, here's DweebleifSoStronk:

Gear and gem setup; Flasks:
Spoiler

I switch the shield charge setup with Immortal Call and get Spell Echo on Enduring Cry when faced with a high level map Brutus (from Zana), Na'Em, and on Atziri Trio fight.

Flasks:

Abyssus for offense.
Aegis for defense.
Iron Reflexes 10k Armor + Lightning Coil + 7 endurance charges to negate Abyssus downside.
Reckoning + Herald of Ash prolif to buff up AOE clearing.
Block 59% / 44% without Rumi's. 75% / 68% with Rumi's.

Defense pics:
Spoiler

Please note that lightning coil flat mitigation of 22.5 - 25.5 % is not in that calculation.

No charges, no flask usage:

7 endurance charges:

7 endurance charges + Rumi's:

Cyclone DPS 11.5k with AoE gem. +62% incr aoe in total.
Cyclone DPS 19.5k with Conc gem. -10% aoe in total.
Shield charge 12k tooltip avg dmg.
Reckoning 6.5k to 14k dmg per hit, depending on gems.

Somewhat low life (4900 HP + 700 ES) at level 90.
Chaos res close to -60%. Only a problem for high level museum boss. :x
Bad movement.

Passive tree & Bandit quest rewards:
Spoiler

level 90
Passive tree

There are five hanging passive points on regular dmg+armor+life nodes, so this exact build is similarly playable at level 85.

Bandits:

Oak
Oak
Oak

Videos:
Spoiler

Random video list

Including:
14k DPH Reckoning vs. Pack Size Shrine
monster dmg, added fire dmg, pack size palace
phys reflect jungle valley + weaver
Poorjoy's
Double Sallazang (labyrinth boss)
Death and Taxes (first time even trying to fight this boss ever)
Reckoning vs. +monster dmg lvl 71 Brutus

Second shot at Atziri video list

Still died once to Atziri on my second shot. I'd switch out of Aegis to Saffell's on my next run. I overshot my safety against the spears. Would go for Melee Splash on Shield Charge for Atziri's healing phase.

IGN: Dweeblebum
Last edited by dweeblebum on May 17, 2015, 1:21:39 PM
No LGoH linked to your cyclone is why you ripped. It's the difference between being nearly immortal and dying on sketchy map mods.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

I just did my first Atziri runs with this toon. Pretty clean otherwise, but Atziri fight was a mess, what with me trying out Immortal Call for it and shit like that. I'm still learning. One death to Atziri on my second run. Would've logged out and had a deathless run if this was on HC. I'll upload this stuff during this weekend. Looking for the rippy unique maps on standard now to see how I fare in them.

"
Edzilla wrote:
No LGoH linked to your cyclone is why you ripped. It's the difference between being nearly immortal and dying on sketchy map mods.

I'm of the opinion that I just went too HAM to even try and fight that kind of boss. I really doubt a LGoH cycloner would've survived it. Do you regain 4k health in a second against a single target?
"
dweeblebum wrote:

I just did my first Atziri runs with this toon. Pretty clean otherwise, but Atziri fight was a mess, what with me trying out Immortal Call for it and shit like that. I'm still learning. One death to Atziri on my second run. Would've logged out and had a deathless run if this was on HC. I'll upload this stuff during this weekend. Looking for the rippy unique maps on standard now to see how I fare in them.

"
Edzilla wrote:

I'm of the opinion that I just went too HAM to even try and fight that kind of boss. I really doubt a LGoH cycloner would've survived it. Do you regain 4k health in a second against a single target?

I get 60 life back per hit, and it's hard to calculate how many hits you get in 1 second, ontop of my leech from Blood Frenzy. But i do also have almost 9k hp :P

Not running lgoh with cycloner is pretty silly imo.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:

I get 60 life back per hit, and it's hard to calculate how many hits you get in 1 second, ontop of my leech from Blood Frenzy. But i do also have almost 9k hp :P

Not running lgoh with cycloner is pretty silly imo.

It's as if you're playing a completely different build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info