[3.2] Scionic Flametank "16k ES ed." (ES-CI-ZO-GR, SR-CWC-FS, extensive guide)

Thanks for the response, was avoiding the dy ness build since it looked super expensive and seemed he had to melee stuff to get mana in his vids. Maybe I'll just stick with incinerate lol
Does this build good for 1 month event? or I just going to boring flame totem :(
Hey,

Nice build, very good guide to it :)

Now I have played this build to lvl 44 I have some points I would like to share:

- to lvl this build takes a bit longer
- ES is weak in early game

And one really interesting point for me:

Why Vitality ? We have alot of problems because of Vitality:
(no mana, skill points for Ghost Reaver, mana leech gem, warlordsmark instead of temporial chains)

We get 1.5% more Regen..it seems a very bad deal ? Or Im wrong ?

If we drop Vitality we can use Temporial Chains 2nd curse, I think it would be awesome
for boss monsters and big packs. Less dmg taken= more ES. Better then 1.5% Regen or not ?

At the end we have 1.5% less regen but much easier handling with the whole build,
stats, skill points, equipment, gemslots, mana..

What do you thinking ? (Pi2rEpsilon and all others in this thread^^)

Last edited by DiamondSnake on Oct 5, 2015, 8:32:17 AM
"
DiamondSnake wrote:
Hey,

Nice build, very good guide to it :)

Now I have played this build to lvl 44 I have some points I would like to share:

- to lvl this build takes a bit longer
- ES is weak in early game

And one really interesting point for me:

Why Vitality ? We have alot of problems because of Vitality:
(no mana, skill points for Ghost Reaver, mana leech gem, warlordsmark instead of temporial chains)

We get 1.5% more Regen..it seems a very bad deal ? Or Im wrong ?

If we drop Vitality we can use Temporial Chains 2nd curse, I think it would be awesome
for boss monsters and big packs. Less dmg taken= more ES. Better then 1.5% Regen or not ?

At the end we have 1.5% less regen but much easier handling with the whole build,
stats, skill points, equipment, gemslots, mana..

What do you thinking ? (Pi2rEpsilon and all others in this thread^^)

Vitality makes it worth felt when your energy shield is 10k or more. All the mana regen nodes seem trivial, but they add up. When you get the build into the mid 80s, you can get your energy shield regen up to 1500k , and you are regenerating ES faster than you are taking damage. Vitality is a big part of that.
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:

"
Thyra wrote:

Maybe add a Video section? :) And a Leveling Tree each 20 points or something :)
im going to play your build. just would like guidince on where to go first n all.

I am old and slow and... Lazy. Hence this build. ;) I haven't got around to playing around with videos, but I guess I might.

As for providing a leveling tree, I have not tried leveling from scratch under 2.0, but... with that said, and given that I'm thinking standard here where the occasional death is acceptable, if I were going to be leveling a new Flametank my plan would be something like this... and undoubtedly modified for the rude shocks I encountered along the way! My own guideline back when I was leveling in 1.3 as a new player, which is undoubtedly still good, was not to go CI before I was able to clear a zone without using a health potion.

21 pts
41 pts
58 pts
82 pts
96 pts, core build completed, pick what you want from here

In 1.3 my advice was to build the whole regeneration aspect to 11.1% before going CI, picking up many of the ES nodes later after CI, but with the increased damage of 2.0 having a higher total ES during the early leveling is probably wiser even if it means less total regeneration during that phase.

Fundamentally, don't pick up CI until you can take that and the three nodes that are gated behind it in one go AND you are capable of dealing with enemies without using health potions. I've put it in as "something to do before 82 pts when you'll also be speccing out of the Discipline & Training", but if you don't feel comfortable taking it then, don't do so, but wait.

These links no longer work, any chance of getting this updated and put into the first post please? For those of us extra noobies :)
hmmmmmmmmmm...... what if..

using eldritch battery + mind over matter + life leech instead of mana leech?

using cast when stunned instead of CWDT

Using CI+EB is kind of a troll joke (you would have 1 HP, that's it. So you would basically die from any kind of damage you take).

i remember seeing a video of a guy that killed Atziri like that - some people are stupidly funny :)
can do any map mod?

Like BM and no regen maps?
fb.com/x1gamin
Could someone help me with leveling this? I'm not sure when exactly I should be taking CI/Zealot's, or where i should be going on tree early on.
I would start playing hybrid. Don't take CI before you hit around 60 and have at least 5/6K in CI.

Level up with flame totem, flameblast or incinerate with Elreon ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info