New Skill Teaser Image - Ice Crash

"
Chris wrote:
Today we're previewing a teaser image for the upcoming Ice Crash skill, which will be included in the next Closed Beta patch for The Awakening.

is it company policy or something, to always make any reference to The Awakening a hyper-link ? :P
very cool. i suppose is just the ice version for a static strike build.
gonna try it WHEN I'LL HAVE THE KEY. XD
Please make some green melee gems, it's killing ma shadow! All the good gems are red!
I think this skill is spell based like cold snap, seen it used by gold mob.
Meh.
Looks cool. Before reading the tags I was hoping it was a spell, since I already use GC and Ice Nova. Previously I used Ball Lightning and Ice nova, but got bored.

I also use cwdt frost wall, so I was hoping for a spell based counter attack skill to essentially do the same thing for one less slot lol.
My question is, will i be able to use it with CoC? If so, epic skill
Will there be any investments in new pure melee skill effects other than buffs? Like X-cut (cross sword technique), body or arm or leg throw, unarmed hit with chance to separate enemy body with both hands or crush enemy head only on kill or break bones, dash hit, headbutt with chance to stun, kicks, shadow strike or dark strike(imbue your weapon with a black aura to hit the enemy, causes chaos damage), flurry of blows, boomerangs, whip weapon or anything that doesn't shine greatly with elemental effects?? No ice, fire and lightning swords, axes, maces or whatever plz. Just asking lol.

Raw dmg with bleeds, poisons, concussions, can't even see it happening, maybe a bit at the beginning of the game with heavy strike and cleave, after a while everything burns, freeze or get shocked, i know that current mechanics takes advantage of that, but no pure melee character can be created, maybe, just maybe viper strike but prolly no viability to use it or you have to sacrifice alot of dmg to use it with a pure melee style.

It could have some kind of rage buff that favours pure melee skill usage if you don't use any heralds, and you get similar dmg buff by being enraged or furious or any other name (There is already blood rage, but can be combined with heralds so it will make your hits shiny). Where is raw power? No more magic plzzzz..........lol

Zombie golem? Like a bunch of corpses parts put together through dark rituals, magic or anything, has several faces due to the heads of dead ppl or zombie attached to it's core made of meat. Leaves a trail of poisonous gas were it walks.

Unarmed combat - Hit fast with each hand once, can't be used with a shield. Favours dmg in a trade off for the lack of defense.
Last edited by shydo on May 12, 2015, 10:15:44 PM
Looking really nice :)
Take care out there.
you can see the character is using a 2h mace. so imagining something like glacial hammer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info