Why do you want a beta key?

WHY do you want a beta key, and what are your early game decisions you've already made?
I want a beta key, beacause this game looks pretty good. (And as a fan of diablo1/2 i cant wait to play it, and see if it is as fascinating)

Early game decisions hard to say. So far a templar looks nice to me and i would like to see which passive abilities and active ones are available. And then create an unique powerful hero :D
I want a beta key to test the game and try to see what flaws I can compile and have fun whilst doing so, as well I want to play because the hack and slash genre seems to be so forgotten and rare, and we all know diablo 3 isnt coming out till 2042
As an oldschool player of diablo 1-2 and hardcore games i would like to try out path of exile.

I got 4 irl mates who play atm and im the only one missing a key in the group, they dont have any left to hand out.

I spend most of my time at my friends house to watch them play.

Would really wanna lay my hands on a beta key :)
So I can play! Is the general feelings of most people I hope. I do not see any other reason why people would say otherwise, all they do is reword it.
What do you all plan to test the most? skills, trading, look for glitches, bugs, etc
i wanna play game with good pvp!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info