Livestreaming - Act 1

I just recently got into the beta, and I'd like to stream my gameplay for anyone to see.

I'm starting as a new characters so... tune in and check things out. Just running different builds through Act I.

http://www.twitch.tv/pr0fesser

Current Status: Stream's down.
Last edited by pr0fesser on Nov 24, 2011, 10:21:06 PM
watching :)
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
I'm new to live steaming too, so bear with me untill I get things set up right and running smoothly. I'm just testing out the steam now with a new character.

I'll post back here when I've got the full stream going.
Stream currently down. Switching to better streaming software.
Edit: Stream's down for now. Will post when I stream again...

And I'll just edit my posts from now on too. Too many updates to be multi-posting it all.
Last edited by pr0fesser on Nov 21, 2011, 4:08:14 PM
Nice videos, wish I was in the beta too.
Live streaming back up. Just started a new ranger, basically going through the first 10 or so levels of each class currently. Tune in, I might talk if people come to listen, or just DJ some music. We'll see how it goes.

http://www.twitch.tv/pr0fesser

I also have a 14 templar nearing the end of Act 1 if any one would want to see him, or anything else. I'm open to request.

Give me company and I'll treat you well. :)
Last edited by pr0fesser on Nov 22, 2011, 8:22:13 PM
Your voice is sort of boring, and you sound like ... I don't know, not wanting to play or something lol. But besides that it's really nice. I'm currently watching you fighting the Medicine Chest guy. Be more happier or something and i'll keep watching :P

_
Yeah I dont really want to talk but I stil lwant to try and explain some details.

I'll find a balance.
Live stream going up soon. Tune in for some ranger gameplay and some wub wub.

P.S. Turn off the stream's sound if you don't like dubstep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info