Ring swap bug ? 1,813,144,128

I will try to recall the events that happened to get to my problem. I may be crazy but what hapenned is really awkward.

I took 6 rings, 3 belts, 3 amulets in my pack. I took other set objects (helmet, boots, gloves...) and did some chaos recipes. 3 chaos recipes. I took a look every time I did the recipe it gave me 2 chaos. When I had finished, I had 6 chaos in my inventory and put them in my stash tab. So it looks like I sold correctly all unidentified gear.

I don't know when my problem started to appear exactly, I started a map (vaal piece) and got into it. I started seeing that I have no damage. My gear was in red because I had a lack of requirement from stats to equip them. I thought it was the "Enfeeble" from the map.

When I opened my inventory, what ? One of my ring is now a UNIDENTIFIED RING (EQUIPPED ON MY CHARACTER !). I have no idea when this must have happened in the past events.

Right now I removed the ring and wasn't bright enough to take a picture before removing it, I can't put it back in my ring slot.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
People are telling me on chat that if I identify it it will become same item again. I will wait until someone from GGG gives me info,
No answers ? I will identify it and give result later...
This is in BETA? if it is you might want to post it in the right forums
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The ring ended up re-identifying in the exact same ring as before. This did happen on the live realm, no BETA.

... No idea what this was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info