Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Bought more ! 161 and counting, hoarding is pretty bad for my PoE points :D
"
leto2626 wrote:

There's probably a body under all that gear.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:

There's probably a body under all that gear.

Hopefully with a Shavs equipped...
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
I should be bummed because i bought a pack 3 days ago but my tabs were never given and i was given unsatisfactory reasons such as "random allocation". Im am working with them to have the tabs added manually but it's a weekend so im gona have to suck it for now because everyone needs their weekend. It's a lousy situation for both GGG and me since we both are wasting precious time/money.
Can we get a Guild Stash Tab Sale soon? Really could use one of those. :D
Do you guys ever do stash tab sales for guild tabs? Just curious cause my guild needs more tabs :)
that's pretty cool i was running out of stash tabs
nice
"
Do you guys ever do stash tab sales for guild tabs? Just curious cause my guild needs more tabs :)

They have, it's pretty rare. You can find data on the Daily Deals here.

Since I just started a new guild last week, I'd love to have guild tabs/member slots go on sale before Act IV is released (and preferably sooner!)
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
DAMN I CANT WAIT ANYMORE...Ill buy my beta key and continue with my support later on ;). Good work GGG team.
Last edited by Shabito on May 3, 2015, 5:40:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info