Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
How about another 48 hours' upgrade sale?
damn i forgot you do this every weekend and bought one yesterday xD

doesn´t matter, 6 more tabs are always good :D

keep your good work up boys and girls @GGG

love from Austria <3
First page :D ty Chris
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
I'm ready!!

Need more tabs for the upcoming jewels! :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Last edited by ObscureBalrog on May 2, 2015, 4:51:18 AM
Hey Chris, would it be possible to put a decimal place on the front page deal? Whenever I update the microtransactions thread I can never add the decimal because I don't know what number should go there.
IRON MAN
I wish upgrade to premium tab is also on sale from time to time. I want to upgrade the basic stash tabs because they are ugly and cant be renamed...I'm just too cheap to do it for a full price when I can get new 6 premium tabs at discount :P
Why is the weekend stashtab sale on Monday?

Release of Act 4 is earliest August. With all the support we do (Supporter packs, stash tabs), GGG will close company for 4 weeks and make holidays on Hawai :-))
k, they would earn it but than we have to wait longer for act 4 :-))
"
Baron01 wrote:
I wish upgrade to premium tab is also on sale from time to time. I want to upgrade the basic stash tabs because they are ugly and cant be renamed...I'm just too cheap to do it for a full price when I can get new 6 premium tabs at discount :P

They do that already.
They have discounted Premium Stash tab upgrade 13 times so far.
Last time being around 3 weeks ago.
Last edited by Nazgúl on May 2, 2015, 4:26:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info