HC coldcrit, double hex, EB templar viability?

Wondering about HC and the viability for this build??

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTaIA8B8EswJxgW-ePE3YjHa1BEVHMtG4k836fIMRLYP3HwKeoa-blQRWSiycrrMFQkGWBAdMsy0fbRmOPBdUIoHB84IeiELyHUwtF1AA_RSwOjA5Urw3Tm1YBzEBNYCIup2uGmwZhSSqNunjavrSZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncSio3_GEZado_yrDkiiLl3ycNVwUkLD34QC_ow28-rAUWKsoW3WnamVcH1PfYBWGjJRYMAakFWnhBo4L53bC46-

Because the problem with HC later on is, I'm assuming at around endgame is survival ability and the passive tree's cold damage nodes.. How necessary are they?
Because if they are not 100% required all of them would this spec be any more useful, as a reference point anyway..?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTaIA8B8EswJxgW-ePE3YjHY62Ow4GjinhJBVwBpmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxPrSNukkqhmF42oabJ2upwiPRtDQz2VVxhZvuJMMfRB_xp6boffXrJgUsDowOVK8N05tWAcA_RdQTC2CHsHz2wuIQvIdoqN_xiepWm0kPKdcSVERlp2j_KsOSOOE8NlJO3J-oi5d8kLD34Rw1XBSwFHz6oFJsjhmT-QijmT3prb6

To get more hp and survial at cold damage passive sacrifice..

I'm just looking for interjections here.. pro's and con's and tips to what to do with the build(s)??

Thank you!
IGN: Yuzu
Nemesis - Omnomdyingsoon
Onslaught\HC - OmnomEmmaWatson
HC - Omnomniknight
bump
Nemesis - Omnomdyingsoon
HC - Omnomniknight
bump

128 views, no responses.. pretty bad =/
cmon..

forum's are for talking right? discussing stuff..
Nemesis - Omnomdyingsoon
HC - Omnomniknight
Had hc LA Bow 2xhex counduit eb templar sitting @ max res 4k hp and died at vaal merci to desync and shocks :D

Whole concept is ok but when we talk about hc i feel like no matter what you build you will die to something you have no controll over.

And thats why i make builds that i enjoy playing with some surv spice for hc, so i sugest you to make build that you like playing and thats it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info