Beta Wipe Tomorrow. High Lifetime Supporters Added. Faster Beta Timer!

"
ShadyDave wrote:
This post is on behalf of GGG.

Community -

This is not your game. You do not work for GGG. Stop asking for invites to the beta.

If GGG wanted you to work for them, they'd ask you. Stop asking.

You paid money for a supporter pack not a beta key. Stop asking.

You met the donation threshold but didn't receive a beta key? Stop asking.

The more of GGG's time you consume with these ridiculous requests, the further it pushes back the actual release. Stop asking.

You're entitled to nothing. You deserve nothing. Stop asking.

About 85% of me wishes that GGG would close their doors and post a giant "THANK YOU." They owe you nothing. Stop asking.

A great many of you owe sincere apologies to these people that have been nothing but kind to you.

Lastly, feel free to respond to this post by reposting - It needs to be distributed and redistributed.

Cheers. Stop asking.

GGG would be very bankrupted if you worked for their support team.

Also don't say "on behalf of". your not a representative for GGG nor in anyway what your posting is helping their image to the community. Customer service deal with people, that's what they do, and what they are good at. GGG has one of the best Customer service team I have ever seen. Your post makes them sound like they shouldn't care about the community.
Thanks for the repost!
"
ShadyDave wrote:

Hahahahhaha...ha...ha... Are you serious?
Last edited by Hartsai on Apr 28, 2015, 11:03:43 PM
"
Hartsai wrote:
"
ShadyDave wrote:

Hahahahhaha...ha...ha... Are you serious?

That part was facetious. Stop asking.

"
ShadyDave wrote:

Community -

This is not your game. You do not work for GGG. Stop asking for invites to the beta.

The more of GGG's time you consume with these ridiculous requests, the further it pushes back the actual release. Stop asking.

About 85% of me wishes that GGG would close their doors and post a giant "THANK YOU." They owe you nothing. Stop asking.

A great many of you owe sincere apologies to these people that have been nothing but kind to you.

Lastly, feel free to respond to this post by reposting - It needs to be distributed and redistributed.

Cheers. Stop asking.

Great post. fuck this entitlement generation.
I've donated well over $500.

I emailed support and they told me they wouldn't add beta access to my account.

What's up with that?
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe wrote:

What's up with that?

Please read the posts prior to yours. Stop asking.
"
ShadyDave wrote:

Community -

Cheers. Stop asking.

+1 , I agree completely. POE is an amazing game in which the dev's are welcome to design and implement their strategy any way. I am in awe of the brilliant product they have brought to market - for FREE. So if you feel like they dont do an amazing job and they treat you badly - you can ask for you $0 investment back. Vote with your feet. On the flip side, I vote with my wallet - I appreciate their amazing effort and think the community should step back and let them do their job (they have taken us this far right ;) )
"
ShadyDave wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:

What's up with that?

Please read the posts prior to yours. Stop asking.

I only asked once.

Don't be salty.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
I'm enjoying the irony of the above few posts.

Anyways, have we had any further word on the proposed ETA for the wipe/patch?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info