Dual Totem in Beta

Has anyone tried a dual totem build in beta? I would love to see some feedback about it, if it's better or worse, or what has changed.
Filtro de Itens - https://br.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/190
There are a few streamers playing around with Suckwave totem using those new gloves.

Flame totem, like all projectile spells isn't able to shotgun anymore but it's stronger and gets extra projectiles by levelling the gem. I haven't heard of any changes to Spell Totem support in beta if that's what you're asking.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 26, 2015, 1:42:25 PM
The damage penalty in Beta goes down as you level Spell Totem.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thanks, guys! If I get a beta key, I'm thinking about trying totems.
Filtro de Itens - https://br.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/190
"
raics wrote:
There are a few streamers playing around with Suckwave totem using those new gloves.

Flame totem, like all projectile spells isn't able to shotgun anymore but it's stronger and gets extra projectiles by levelling the gem. I haven't heard of any changes to Spell Totem support in beta if that's what you're asking.

hello raics. can you tell me what the new gloves are and what they do?
thanks.
"
kompaniet wrote:
thanks.

You got them listed among other uniques in Awakening page on wiki. They reverse knockback direction, you can see it in the video I linked.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
thanks.

You got them listed among other uniques in Awakening page on wiki. They reverse knockback direction, you can see it in the video I linked.

I know exacly which ones you mean now. That's clever. Seems pretty nice for swt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info