Looking For Contributors and Major Back-up

HELLO WRAECLAST.

im the guy who does the poe comedy songs: worst hideout of the week and other exile shenanigans.
I am looking for basically; a PIC, partner in crime, but someone with a little more technical savvy than myself.
i like the comedic side of poe and its majestic side. so here's what ive got in mind for new series in regards to the game.

1 - path of exile amazing spaces. - a series which only a fan could make as ggg can only allocate time to 1 hideout per week. so in each episode we see highlights from some of the coolest hideouts in the game. but multiple creations per episode, with each hideout having a small description from creator etc.

2 - path of exile, mtx warriors. - a series in which old a new mtx's/rewards are shown off to their full potential. Getting old and new players to contribute to see the best creations in wraeclast.

3 - more comedy songs, always great to have someone helping out when writing tunes.

4 - worst hideout of the week, currently looking for more shocking hideouts for episode 5 of this series, let me know if you have something crazy to film.

5 - Legacy Roulette - a series designed to rid the world of legacy gear. where people can offer up their hard earned gear to rng rnjesus and science.

guys if you've read this far internet high five. pm me here or poe forum, kurtcobainsshotgun or check my youtube and message there if you would like to help/ co create more lighthearted content for the path of exile community.

the grind is real.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info