Items Missing!

I have been away from POE from quite a long time, but a few days ago a few friends that plays it from time to time told me to came back to check a fewer changes of the game. I saw that there is a upcoming expansion, but decide to see the changes before it changes again.

Well, to the point: when i logged into the game i notice a few items were missing, but i though it was just something i forgot. As i played (and i decided to player in a normal league without any kind of stress and not in a challenge league or anything) i started to remember a few things and the items that i had in that account.

A lot of items just disappeared from my account, like a 1000% facebreaker(lengendary this days), 2 andavarius, quantity gems, and a lot of more stuffs.... I am not complaint it, but something is wrong, it smells wrong... I talked to a friend, and he told that the same thing happened to him, but he lost a 6L Voltaxic.

He and i didn't care much because we don't care about the game as we used to, we just came back to play a little and then we are off again....but something is wrong.....
Items don't just disappear, but if they're gone, then they're gone forever.

They have a zero restore policy and the only way the items would get removed is if you were on the wrong league, or your account was hacked into.

Sorry your items are not there anymore.

Hope you find better to replace them.
"
Drakier wrote:
Items don't just disappear, but if they're gone, then they're gone forever.

They have a zero restore policy and the only way the items would get removed is if you were on the wrong league, or your account was hacked into.

Sorry your items are not there anymore.

Hope you find better to replace them.

I dont think you have understand completely what i have said....

First, i have been playing this game since beta (this is my second account since then), and i know they wont return any lost item, its a good policy and i just dont care.....

Second, i just dont care for the items...some of then were nice some dont, but i dont care....

I just don't know if it was a bug, some kind of error or someone hacked it....
If this is your second account, are you sure the items aren't on your first account?

There are third party programs like Procurement and Acquisition that can be used to search for items. If you still have them, those programs can find them for you. Many people use them to make shops for trading.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
If this is your second account, are you sure the items aren't on your first account?

There are third party programs like Procurement and Acquisition that can be used to search for items. If you still have them, those programs can find them for you. Many people use them to make shops for trading.

Unfortunately there are no items in my first account, i transfer all of then to this account a long time ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info