Best ES Caster ring crafted ALT ART !

Needs to be blessed, can also add another suffix for even more GG'ness !

What should i add to it ?, mana regen, resist ?
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Apr 25, 2015, 4:13:05 PM
waow impressive, really

dont want to sound like an asshole but start over with a good base? Assuming you made this ring for pvp why would you choose 30% lightning res over 30% crit. You can get lightning res anywhere but enough crit is hard to get especially as caster.
"

dont want to sound like an asshole but start over with a good base? Assuming you made this ring for pvp why would you choose 30% lightning res over 30% crit. You can get lightning res anywhere but enough crit is hard to get especially as caster.

First of all i needed lightning res on my caster, and you probably dont realize how hard it is to roll 20% es master mod and 43 flat energy shield. I would spend more than 50 ex rerolling this on a diamond ring that would only give me that little amount of crit, totally not worth it.

And the ring is not for sale, 30% lightning res was more needed for my build than crit was, i already have enough crit chance.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
that post reminds me my selffound non craft diamond ring is so valueable for me
"

lol that's my old ring :D
I hope you didn't try to roll that 20% ES.... that's getting fucked as soon as you need to divine the next suffix.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info