Bloodborne

"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

That's true. TSW does Lovecraft some justice but the exposition in its story is not for me. I prefer things to be discovered, not explained and Bloodborne does that with the story. Lovecraft did that too so in my mind a game that explains a Lovecraftian story is not completely Lovecraftian.
If you liked TSW you really need to play Bloodborne or at least watch a decent walkthrough. Trust me:)

well, with that thimbs up I am hoping it finds its way on to the pc one day. Sounds cool I'd definitely check it out.

I recently re-read most of Lovecraft's stuff this past winter. Fantastic writer. I'd love to see what he would write today - with real, abject horror being in the human collective consciousness. Would he be too intimidated to explore the unknown fears of man or would it excite him to take it further? I do not know the answer to that.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Apr 25, 2015, 2:16:25 PM
Spoiler
Hmoun sigouros pws tha kaneis thread gia to bloodborne meta apo toses anafores sta dark souls. :D

I dont own a ps4, i would probably play BB if i had one. I loved DS 1, ds 2 not that much but still a great game on its own.
Sad to hear BB doesnt have half as many options since that was what lured me in the whole franchise.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Apr 25, 2015, 4:57:44 PM
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
Spoiler
Hmoun sigouros pws tha kaneis thread gia to bloodborne meta apo toses anafores sta dark souls. :D

I dont own a ps4, i would probably play BB if i had one. I loved DS 1, ds 2 not that much but still a great game on its own.
Sad to hear BB doesnt have half as many options since that was what lured me in the whole franchise.

Lol, enoite oti tha ekana thread ;p
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info