1.3.1g hotfix (6pm Apr 24, NZ Time)

The following change was made without a server restart.
  • Players can no longer enter Daily Mission areas through other players' Hideouts without being in their party.
great
IGN TylordRampage
the hype...it's so real...

Seriously though, I feel bad for Neon for having being coerced into posting the most uneventful patchnote in the history of 1.3 patchnotes...
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Last edited by LostKavi on Apr 24, 2015, 11:57:18 AM
This was possible before?
lawl (Y)
Was there a specific incident that triggered this hotfix to be implemented today? If so, what was it, I have been on Reddit all day and haven't noticed anything pertaining to this... Thanks :)
Nice. Been waiting for this one for a bit.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Wallababy wrote:
Was there a specific incident that triggered this hotfix to be implemented today? If so, what was it, I have been on Reddit all day and haven't noticed anything pertaining to this... Thanks :)

you would have been able to enter other players instances in the 5day solo races w/o being in their party this way

trading via ground would have been possible if they wouldnt have fixed this
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
Last edited by LaV on Apr 25, 2015, 7:50:07 AM
"
Wallababy wrote:

It is possible to join another players hideout when you are in his clan. Without the Hotfix it where possible to share your dailies with your friends and even trade over the ground in this areas in the coming 5 days solo race/event
best patch ever PogChamp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info