Null's Inclination and Blink/Mirror Arrow

suppose you have at least two minion spells in the bow, and Blink/Mirror in your other links,

1) will your clones trigger the on kill proc?

2) is the order of casting (if ever that comes into importance) dependent on where each gem was placed, ala CWDT?

3) does the flat int requirement improve the chance to roll blue sockets in the bow?

4) what happens when you link the minion spell to a trap or mine or totem?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
1) No, your minions have just the weapon, not the socketed gems.

2) Yes, triggering gems follows a pattern regarding item and gear slots. As for item slots, some say it follows links and some say it goes left-right and top-bottom, I've never gotten around to testing it myself.

3) I'm fairly positive it does, we know that reduced requirement mods affect it.

4) If you socket it in the bow, nothing will happen, placing a trap or mine isn't casting.

But, you know, you don't really need to use Blink and mirror to kill stuff, you can just socket SplitArrow-Chain-FA-Culling and get all the kills you need. Or you can make a bow-summon hybrid, I've got one such and this bow will probably be just the thing it needs to shine.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 23, 2015, 5:40:41 AM
I don't really need to, but I felt it would synergize better since I'm doing my own twist on pneuma's build. I'm taking a lot of minion nodes, and the +zombies/skellies are already right beside them. I won't be relying very much on my own DPS, since I'm already down on slots and a main skill along with my summons will really be gimped in DPS (or I can put my Spectres in a 4L I guess, but I'm still not sure)

Now I don't know what to do with the Bow again, lol. back to the drawing board.

Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
I really want to know if the bow's cast on kill can bypass mirror/blink's cooldown tho. But judging from other trigger gems, non of them bypass cooldown.

If the bow DOES bypass cooldown then mirror/blink will be VERY interesting.
Last edited by g2g on Apr 24, 2015, 5:57:00 AM
Mirror/blink are attacks and the description is casting minion spells.
"
Schaller wrote:

thx now i can ignore this unique completely...
"
Schaller wrote:

Mirror/blink arrow have the Minion tag, so they almost certainly will be summoned
"
Kerosene8 wrote:
Mirror/blink arrow have the Minion tag, so they almost certainly will be summoned

I'd be nothing short of flabbergasted if that happens.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Kerosene8 wrote:
"
Schaller wrote:

the full mod is "Cast socketed minion spells on kill". if the socketed gem doesn't have both the Minion AND Spell tags on it, it won't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info