Better pacing indeed but it require reaching lvl100, could you tweak it down for lvl 90 ?

EDIT : Maybe something like that : SKILL TREE, dropring EE would make fighting without wall pretty difficult (thinking about the arena here)
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 22, 2015, 5:30:35 PM
Bullshit if youre not high eva then unvavering is really good
You often end up with meeles near wall trying to outdps each other and US is key there.

Not telling about some kind of spells like firestorm(cover whole screen + stun) or arc(dont need to aim + stun)
Last edited by kuan999 on Apr 22, 2015, 5:53:33 PM
"
kuan999 wrote:

Not telling about some kind of spells like firestorm(cover whole screen + stun) or arc(dont need to aim + stun)

Yeah that's why I was thinking about as Firestorm seems to be an effective counter against EA.

Keep the suggestions going, I like were this is going.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 22, 2015, 6:02:56 PM
If you have a kaoms you don't have to take acrobatics (you still can but the build also works non acro). Most people will assume your acro and therefore use the bcr gem against you which hurts their dps. You can take the points saved by not going acro and invest them into more dps. Make sure you take US if your not acro or you'll get stun locked.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
worst ea build ever seen
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
worst ea build ever seen

Yea he should have posted Fyndels EA build it's a lot better than the tree in the op.
The fact that every top EA players are commenting in this thread tell me i'm on to something. (if this build was really so shitty, you would let people play it to keep your superiority :p). Plus I know for fact that someone using a similar tree is often on the top10 EU.

Keep the suggestion coming :D
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 23, 2015, 1:38:17 PM
"
The fact that every top EA players are commenting in this thread tell me i'm on to something. (if this build was really so shitty, you would let people play it to keep your superiority :p)

nice logic bro
goo.gl/C61jEM

Not what id make personally.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 23, 2015, 7:36:29 PM
Im not sure who came first Meis or Slay but Slaydemkidz still has his old EA guide up http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/550091

If you have an offline 1.2 skill tree planner you can pull up his old PvE build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info