Any odd-ball gear you've hoarded...

Based on what we've been told and have seen so far, 2.0 will be a game-changer. Lots of builds that weren't possible, or maybe just very very inefficient will now be viable, even powerful.

What I was thinking about early as I was clicking through my stash, is I have a couple pages of items with very good mods, but their combination was always odd. Like cast speed and flat phys together, that sort of thing. Usable yes, but based on the spec one is usually a wasted stat. I also have a bunch of weird unique corrupts that I could never quite figure out what to do with.

For example, based on some very early beta knowledge, a cyclone spellcaster looks strong. A summoner bowman looks amazing. Which opens up gear choices and maybe all those misfit gear pieces that have been collecting dust in your stash can find a new home.

So my question to you guys, any nice gear (craft or drop) that you have in your stash that you've been eyeing for a new crazy build based on what we know of 2.0 PoE at the moment?

I'll share a couple:

^^Thinking of doing a something with Pillar of the Caged God. Word is that it's getting a hefty boost in 2.0.

^^I want to make a low-life summoner/bow hybrid with the new bow.

^^With all the new Vaal Gem stuff I see on Reddit and Twitch, I would really like to make a character that uses Vaal Gems as a main skill. And I want to build it around this.

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone else is thinking about all the new builds that could be possible, and if so, what you plan on trying out. Thanks for reading, see you guys in betaland (hopefully!)
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 22, 2015, 2:29:05 PM
What fraction of the 120+ tabs of crap would you like me to list?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What fraction of the 120+ tabs of crap would you like me to list?

Any fraction that tickles your fancy Shaggy.

Btw, my avatar is the younger, scarier, child-molesterish version of yours.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 22, 2015, 2:45:43 PM

was not sure what type of build i could try with that.

maybe more on the novelty side of things
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
Ya, not sure why I kept a few of these. I thought I might try a few build ideas with specifics found on some of them, but never really found the time to muster the approach.

Quiver I just thought was cool with all of the high tier rolls it dropped with.

I'm self-found only so I keep everything that I might want to use later.

Few items come to mind though :

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
would love to be able to make a good build around these +1 blood dance

also got some high ev, armor and hybrid chests i may eventually craft up

oh and this funny ring for any low level =)

Last edited by faustian1 on Apr 23, 2015, 12:27:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info