RIP Shotgun CoC/Spell Casters 1.4 & Melee Raise

"
All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target. Their area of effect damage can still overlap, dealing damage to the same target multiple times. Many skills have received balance changes as a result. We now have far better ability to balance projectile skills because Multiple Projectiles support gems aren't absolutely mandatory any more. Many skills that we have previously been unable to create due the presence of projectile shotgunning are now possible. In addition, melee characters aren't at as much risk from monsters with multiple projectiles

I think this nerf is really needed

While Melee Raise Raise Raise 0_o

"
Attack skills. They now have a multiplicative damage bonus (rather than increased physical damage) as they level up

"
Critical strike chance and attack speeds of Weapons

I think this keystone (Bloodless) should be removed from the tree or it should be rework to (50% less leaching rate of attacking enemy)

Cheers

RIP COC 1shot, you will be missed
"
ImbaGaijiin wrote:

Try to use glacial cascade + flame surge + fire penetration and Pyre ring.
"
ImbaGaijiin wrote:

Or not... :D

Spoiler
There is still mjolnir if you miss this stuff

Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 22, 2015, 10:22:41 AM
Has there been any confirmed buff to melee besides fortify? I'm still waiting for some solid info
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Has there been any confirmed buff to melee besides fortify? I'm still waiting for some solid info

Block builds can now get phase acro without the block penalty thanks to the intuitive leap gem.

Also melee gems have been buffed they now get a multiplicative bonus each level.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Apr 29, 2015, 6:54:45 PM
"
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Block builds can now get phase acro without the block penalty thanks to the intuitive leap gem.

Also melee gems have been buffed they now get a multiplicative bonus each level.

Nope, that's not true. If that was the case, it would benefit CI or LL builds a lot more.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1254452/filter-account-type/staff

Last edited by Mephisto_n on Apr 29, 2015, 10:40:23 PM
Well that's lame...last pic I saw showed intuitive leap was able to reach phase acro.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I'm pretty sure there is no way you'll be able to reach any keystone with intuitive leap, imo it's more a min/max jewel who allow you to save a couple of skill points end game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info