LLD in Act 4

Ooookay. At lvl 18 we will be given faster attacks, melee physical damage and physical projectile attack damage. Also increased critical strikes gem can be used at lvl 18. It goes without saying these are craazzzzzzyy buffs to physical attack builds.

Elemental penetration gems will require lvl 31 and empower lvl 38 in the future. These are massive changes.. Also have to keep in mind shotgunning wont work which further nerfs almost everything related to spells.

Iiiiinteresting. How will the elemental damage and spells get buffed in return? Im guessing the pvp damage algorithms will get changed a lot. Physical builds will be absolutely crazy unless there are going to be some serious modifications to elemental damage.

Last edited by lapiz on Apr 21, 2015, 7:48:26 AM
rip dream tear fully stacked 750/750
pvp loooooooool
Seriously I'd like to know what will happen. Could someone elaborate a bit? GGG? An alpha member?

Losing empower affects many other possibilities as well. All the minion builds are now even more useless and stuff like poison arrow and EA wont be viable anymore.

Something has to be done to make up for losing the shotgun, pen gems and empower.. What is it? :S

Last edited by lapiz on Apr 21, 2015, 1:58:43 PM
Melee will bash in the face. Carry on.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Melee will bash in the face. Carry on.

More like attack builds will bash in the face.. Be it bow or melee

Dependant of course but most of the popular casters are actually losing like 70% of their current effective dps

70% less damage is pretty big :D

I checked the numbers on the spells, poison arrow and EA at lvl req 28 and they havent changed at all basically
Last edited by lapiz on Apr 21, 2015, 1:59:31 PM
new lvl cap for lld?
"
new lvl cap for lld?

Ok that would make even the remaining players never touch the game again since they would lose all their items.
I think it is safe to say. The current meta is about to be the old meta.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
The point of the beta is to test. I think these things will change over the next weeks quite a bit. Pretty radical changes atm and going to disrupt the meta entirely. I wonder how much things are capable of changing in the beta tho.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Cyclone + faster attacks + added fire + melee phys + BCR + (stun/melee stun/etc )

And guess what, 23 mana cost

I think this is /thread

Last edited by Mephisto_n on Apr 27, 2015, 3:37:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info