1 Month Torment/Bloodlines HC, Cyclone/Lightning Strike

I started playing POE at the beginning of Bloodlines, and gravitated towards Cyclone because I don't like to stop. The addition of Lightning Strike has made the character much safer, as it provides a ranged attack for the CI rouge exile, a secondary attack vs physical reflect, and a general safe way to attack monsters that are scary.

At the time of this post, Cyclone is at 14k, and Lighting Strike at 17k. At level 85, I don't play this build as much, mostly due to the fact that I typically play alone and 73+ maps are tough to come by.

Gear

There is nothing extraordinary about the build ( except perhaps that axe ), just spin to win. I'm currently trying to get my Haku up to level 7, because it appears that I placed the wrong mod on the helm.

A 5th link for Cyclone would probably be concentrated effect, I have no idea what the 6th would be.

A 5th link for Lightning strike would be faster attacks, the 6th being iron grip so I can relinquish that passive:

The next node to hit is Templar's Amplify. After that, I may drop Precision in favor of the +30 dexterity node. Finishing touches the the build will be on life and life regen nodes, hopefully generating enough life regen to safely run blood rage.
Last edited by LowestOne on Apr 19, 2015, 10:15:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info