Is oro's sacrifice build going to be semi viable ? :O

How do you think a build made around oro's sacrifice vigilant strike, spammable with daressos defiance would work
Skill links would be vigilant strike>weapon ele dmg> fire pen>ele prolif>inc burn damage> melee splash or chance to ignite (not sure for that last gem, more chance for a single target or more chances on multiple ones)
build would be scaling fire/burn damage, getting iron reflexes with grace aura, one aura slot would be for purity of fire/anger depending if the map's hard or not or if you want more damage or defense against reflect, don't think it's worth to scale damage with crit since oro's got a crap base crit. Fire golem would be nice since it scales all damage.
So what's your opinion this idea?
P.s This is intended for softcore, so yeah :D
I don't think anyone will be able to predict what kind of shape builds will be in until we see some beta gameplay.
it's already viable. Will it be still viable in 2.0 ? No idea, patch note is available only in 2-3 months.
IGN TylordRampage
oro's builds are decent right now with the templar tree, the last change in the tree gave a looooot of elemental damage and also fire penetration (5%?).

Also oro's builds have now the ability to shock with herald of thunder, because the build only uses % elemental nodes, herald of thunder damages with weapon is stronger, can be linked with added lightning damage too.. but if you pick RT node you neeeeeeeeed % chances to shock, fortunately they arent difficult to get with templar start.

Pyre ring + herald of ice + added cold damage is also a way, it increases the base damage of oro's by 30% directly, i'm unsure about cold to fire gem it's maybe too weak.

doryani's belt is needed, a lot of hp too

example of a fast build for oro's with herald of thunder :

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4z53cxmSpjAZpRcBLOiAJo74XOCm-w4aPLwH5BVJy8aOHGFwBpG11cp2rmxQnzZ9zLPfnas42oWb_rSZp426SSqna4YZRJpcXkXHI9GrJj315uhg9tVxjpY7FUqjUkbNtjxbC6Ul4U09yGw71C1hX6vEQ8tfcG0Z71Pr_Tpgh4UsEwtNonYvf4Ktz7GrjwtxPY1kqZXTeP-jzrh8kX-VA3NK1Aczj0Pd-VX4iSLfLvtIK2Nduc4UyKvns3SIVcN2WGCB_JBCfbUfAYOJ-0ZLuoYGmwdFAxfHKdTpQ==

centered on the use of herald of thunder to shock targets.
+357% total damage for oro's, 170 % life, RT, the shock potential is enough and can be spread with elem prolif. Shock increases the initial hit AND the dot so it's important.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Apr 18, 2015, 8:20:20 AM
well, since vigilant strike will have a build in 100% accuracy shockstacking shouldn't be that hard, looks like this is going to be pretty powerful, can't w8 for the beta to test it out :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info